Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

I can round it of to....if you want a removable battery(very useful if device freezes ... Nokia Smartphones forum

KTW
    KTW no está en línea Stack level 5

Advertisement

I can round it of to....if you want a removable battery(very useful if device freezes and becomes unresponsive) and sd card slot then go with the Nokia.

if you want something with a larger battery better screen which is an LCD 2 with a huge ppi which I think has better energy consumption then Aoled displays, and gorilla glass II , then go with the HTC which has twice as much internal storage then the 820.

those are the only different advantages I could find but before saying that Nokia has pre installed some of its apps first check if HTC hasn't juiced the 8X with a little sense like functionality as well as HTC hubb. htc have also been in the Windows phone business longer, remember the HD 2 ?

these devices are so similar that its like asking which 2kilo gram rock will fall faster is one is painted green and the other yellow. its hard to answer.
    Last edited by KTW; 02-19-2013 at 08:35 AM.

KTW
    the cameras also use different technology.

KTW
    all I can say is pick up the two phones and decide which one feels better.

DanielJones no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by KTW View Post
    The 8X has a bigger battery but its built in...how much storage do you need ?
    I love using apps and as I know Windows apps consumes quite large amount of space so it might be possible that 16 GB of 8X might restrict my usability. Since there is no external storage support in 8X Lumia 820 seem to be a better option for me as of now Windows 8 allows you to store your apps on SD card.
    Sure I will wait for some time so the price of these phones will fall and I can get it at bit lesser price.
    Thanks for your continuous support KTW.
    KTW likes this.

KTW
    have you thought of maybe getting one of the new Android devices instead of Windows ?

DanielJones no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by KTW View Post
    have you thought of maybe getting one of the new Android devices instead of Windows ?
    I like nexus4 but truly speaking I got bored from Android platform, I have explored it to limits and so I am tending towards Windows phone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12