Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

If BB drops the BIS service which I rely on heavily as a college student ... Nokia Smartphones forum

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Advertisement

If BB drops the BIS service which I rely on heavily as a college student and for other important non-business type e-mails, I'm out the door. The only other reason I got rid of WM besides the clunky, fragile devices was that I had to wait for my e-mails. If it was more instant like BB but in a smaller, more durable package, I'd go back.

Charlie Hustle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    skdck
    Why would they drop it? Thats their bread and butter. Its one of the main features that separates them from other carriers.

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    If BB drops the BIS service which I rely on heavily as a college student and for other important non-business type e-mails, I'm out the door. The only other reason I got rid of WM besides the clunky, fragile devices was that I had to wait for my e-mails. If it was more instant like BB but in a smaller, more durable package, I'd go back.
    No chance of RIM dropping BIS. Nor are they likely to be threatened by Windows Mobile. MS will continue to dump millions of dollars to keep WM alive, however Symbian is now coming on strong. Has gained the investment & backing of AT&T, and have several other big backers to be annouched soon. Thus I see three platforms dominiating shortly,
    1) Symbian
    2) RIM
    3) Android

~via BoldBerry (wap.pinstack.com)~

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by nichos View Post
    Note, I'm only speaking about bis, not bes. I would like to see rim drop the bis all together.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

This is what I was replying to.

drew4flt72 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by nichos View Post
    I would like to see rim drop the bis all together.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    That's a ridiculous statement.... Yeah, I'd like for Sony to just drop the Playstation all together
    Seriously....that's never happening. Any idea how many Governments and Heads of State use the Blackberry for it's encryption and solid security that it provides on top of it's ease-of-use email capabilities?? I can tell you what they're not using....Big, clunky Nokia's and any device using Windows Mobile....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12