Hello, My old phone finally crashed a couple of weeks ago and I've been wondering ... Nokia Smartphones forum

garfield09 no está en línea Stack level 1

Nokia N95 and Comes with Music store

Advertisement

Hello,

My old phone finally crashed a couple of weeks ago and I've been wondering what to get since then.N95 seems like a good choice since it also comes with a Comes with Music subscription, as far as I recall. That would be interesting cause I'd get a new phone and tons of music. But what bugs me is this: I think u can't use the music u get on anything else.Is there any way to make those files usable on other devices as well?Cause otherwise it kinda sucks.

Pronnos no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hi, as far as I remember I guess it can give you the opportunity to transfer your music on your pc also, but not on other portable music players, as it's protected

Hmm, yeah that's what I thought also and it kinda sucks.If the files were drm free I'd love to get one the phone and the CwM. Isn't there any way at all to use them on whatever device you need?

I've done a research and there are many tools which can remove the drm, but unfortunatelly I dunno how legal they are. Some of them are said to be legal, cause don't crack the protection, just rerecords the originals files but this means that it doesn't break the law??

Well,dunno really.I guess there must be some legal ones but I'm not that familiar with this subject.That's why I was looking for help in the first place.Guess I should google about it.

Yeap, I found some of them too, but the one which I liked most is that tunebite which seems it isn't illegal cause it removes the drm by rerecordings, as I've previously said, also it supports so many formats to convert, both audio and video, and also it can download music. What else, this soft rocks!!!!!!! Really like it, should try it

You don't say.This is good news, at least u spared me from a lot of searching and trying apps.I think I stumbled upon that Tunebite app a couple of days ago, had some decent reviews if I recall correctly.
    Will try it.

Have you tried tunebite? How do you like it?

I actually did,love it so far.And u didn't even tell me I can use it to download videos off youtube.Shame on you :P