HI! i have just got a new 4gb memory card to replace crappy old one ... Nokia Smartphones forum

nyx77 no está en línea Stack level 1

nokia 5225 memory card help PLEASE?!?!?!!?!

HI! i have just got a new 4gb memory card to replace crappy old one in my the heck do i do this without losing everything like all my mp3s etc?? also re the music all downloads automatically get saved on the phones memory? how/can i change it? thanks!!!

OriginalLucy no está en línea Stack level 3
    You can copy and paste your memory card to a folder on your computer and then copy and paste it back. OR if you have the PC suite or Ovi software, you can back up your old card and restore to the new card. As for saving your contacts automatically to the sim or memory card, I have an E71 and I have the options to auto save to my sim card. That way, all my contacts move to a new phone with the sim. I have my music and apps save to my memory card, I select the memory card in the options as the default. You can back up your phone memory to the card by selecting: menu-tools-memory and then options to select your choice to back up or restore. Hope that is clearer than mud. cheers