From the website: Gravity is the first fully-featured and native Twitter client for the S60 ... Nokia Smartphones forum

aldie no está en línea Stack level 3

Gravity - Social Networking on your Symbian smartphone (Twitter, Facebook)

Advertisement

From the website:
    Gravity is the first fully-featured and native Twitter client for the S60 platform. It supports multiple accounts, Twitter Search, Laconica, Ping.fm, posting of pictures via MobyPicture & TwitPic and wraps everything into a gorgeous looking interface.

It also allows posting to Posterous, TwitGoo, Yfrog, and img.ly

You can not only post to Twitter, but it also supports StatusNet, Facebook, Google Reader, and Foursquare!!

I don't know what I would do with my Nokia without it. I wasn't sure what would replace SocialScope on my blackberry, but this works GREAT!!

It offers a free demo, but it is $10 for the full version.

More info can be found here:
    http://mobileways.de/products/gravity/gravity/

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    This looks pretty good. Don't like the $10 dollar price point to access free services like twitter. It won't be long till a free option replaces it probably.

Thanks for sharing!

aldie no está en línea Stack level 3
    yeah, i really like it.

that's what i though however it seems to be the IT app for symbian users. seems like every forum and blog i read that has to do with nokia/symbian and twitter either says that Gravity is the way to go, or says how whatever the new app is doesn't compare. it's bizarre. I'll keep my eye out for anything else that pops out at me and post on here. ( The Nokia forum seems to be lacking).