Here are some images of my E70 running Connect and Mail Exchange.Any questions feel free ... Nokia Smartphones forum

taylor no está en línea Stack level 1

E70 Nokia and BB connect some pics & info

Advertisement

Here are some images of my E70 running Connect and Mail Exchange.Any questions feel free to ask.

An oddity:Messages may not be displayed on home screen on the E70 (odd compared to E50,E60 that can display more than one mailbox on the home screen) you need to select the mailbox you want shown on the home screen otherwise the mail stays hidden-well its in the inbox with no indication of being there,at least the E50 has a notification light.

Has anyone else noticed the APN wizard is missing from the E70 Blackberry Connect currently available from the Nokia site?

Pics:
    My E70 running BIS & Mail Exchange simaltaneously over WiFi and 3g.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: E70 Nokia and BB connect some pics & info

I really appreciate those pics. I dont have any questions for you, but Im sure someone will.

AK2007 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: E70 Nokia and BB connect some pics & info

Hello,

Recently bought 2 Nokia E70's to replace the Siemens SK65.

have the email part of things working fine, however I cannot get the BB connect side of things to work. Thus the user is searching the web via O2 WAP.

Anyone know how to get this to work, must admit bit of a novice with these devices. Other RIM handsets we use just install all this via a policy, thus they can get onto our intranet etc. But the E70 is proving slightly more difficult.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.