Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Originally Posted by li2327 I was going to get it when I took my tour ... Motorola Androids forum

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by li2327 View Post
    I was going to get it when I took my tour back for the storm 2. It was just too square for me.
    Its a Droid-it's supposed to be square Lisa
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I was able to keep my Alltel plan and can still activate my trusty old 8330 of I have Berry longings

Trying to figure things out, like how to add my @pinstack email to it etc, loving having a new baby to play with
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    I was able to keep my Alltel plan and can still activate my trusty old 8330 of I have Berry longings

Trying to figure things out, like how to add my @pinstack email to it etc, loving having a new baby to play with
    So far with what I have figured out as far as widgets...ETC. Besides BBM my Storm is sitting in the dust. I am in love with this UI. It may only be because it is new but I really don't think so. No worries however I will be switching between this and my S2 depending on my mood. My wife was giving me a hard time because of all the people I have converted to BB and is now calling me a trader because I am so liking the droid OS and UI. I like a lot about the droid and I like alot about the Storm 2. I wish someone would come up with something that would combine the two!!

PIN/ID
    AskMe

Did you figure out the PS email? I think I did but won't know for sure until I get a reported post or PM.

Quote Originally Posted by moderncowboy View Post
    Did you figure out the PS email? I think I did but won't know for sure until I get a reported post or PM.
    Yeah, I got it At first I added it in email instead of Gmail and it kept loading tons of old crap, delivery confirmations from over a year ago...it was crazy~

I'm having a lot of fun learning this phone though!
    Twitter? My Apps List

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Yeah, I got it At first I added it in email instead of Gmail and it kept loading tons of old crap, delivery confirmations from over a year ago...it was crazy~

I'm having a lot of fun learning this phone though!
    I am too!! Some very cool options and new things to do. So far I will give it !!

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    I finally get a day off tomorrow, so I will get a chance to look over the Droid. I'm excited to see how it works/feels.

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by moderncowboy View Post
    So far with what I have figured out as far as widgets...ETC. Besides BBM my Storm is sitting in the dust. I am in love with this UI. It may only be because it is new but I really don't think so. No worries however I will be switching between this and my S2 depending on my mood. My wife was giving me a hard time because of all the people I have converted to BB and is now calling me a trader because I am so liking the droid OS and UI. I like a lot about the droid and I like alot about the Storm 2. I wish someone would come up with something that would combine the two!!

OMG!! I was called a traitor so many times when I left my BB for Android! Now they understand. The U.I. is just amazing and after you use it for awhile it will be difficult to use any other phone. No phone out there is as customizable. It will really become your phone. Then you will be selling that BB.
    You can't learn anything if you're talking!

Hah I'm calling myself a traitor, but loving it
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.0; en-us; Droid Build/ESD20) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17

cgaliffi no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22D95A46
    I don't feel like a traitor. I'm keeping my BB......as a backup

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by cgaliffi View Post
    I don't feel like a traitor. I'm keeping my BB......as a backup
    Same here!!

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    Well, it was fun talking to you guys on BBM....

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by MotoUp View Post
    Well, it was fun talking to you guys on BBM....
    Stll got it and you can always catch me on gTalk, Msn or Yahoo...lol!

So far I'm not impressed with the battery life, only got about 7 hours out of it today. Was on it a lot, downloading apps, setting up widgets, browsing, twitter updating every 5 minutes, IM apps running etc.....but no music streaming or anything else super heavy on battery. Will see how it goes....a bit early to judge.

The only feature I don't understand them leaving out is auto-correct/spell check for the physical keyboard. It does for the on screen keyboard in both landscape and portrait modes but not the physical. The physical only auto caps beginning of sentences, word I etc, and adds punctuation like dont to don't and a period if you double space at end of sentence. But if I spell setnance wrong as I did here, it will not correct it, or even underline it to indicate a possible misspelling. I find it quite easy to hit two keys at once on the physical keyboard and with no auto-correct or showing word suggestions like the touch screen keyboard does I doubt I will use it much.....unless I get in the mood to be determined to master it...but I have enough other things about Android to master first
    Twitter? My Apps List

cgaliffi no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22D95A46
    So far I'm not impressed with the battery life, only got about 7 hours out of it today. Was on it a lot, downloading apps, setting up widgets, browsing, twitter updating every 5 minutes, IM apps running etc.....but no music streaming or anything else super heavy on battery. Will see how it goes....a bit early to judge.

The only feature I don't understand them leaving out is auto-correct/spell check for the physical keyboard. It does for the on screen keyboard in both landscape and portrait modes but not the physical. The physical only auto caps beginning of sentences, word I etc, and adds punctuation like dont to don't and a period if you double space at end of sentence. But if I spell setnance wrong as I did here, it will not correct it, or even underline it to indicate a possible misspelling. I find it quite easy to hit two keys at once on the physical keyboard and with no auto-correct or showing word suggestions like the touch screen keyboard does I doubt I will use it much.....unless I get in the mood to be determined to master it...but I have enough other things about Android to master first
    Ditto on the battery life so far, but here's an interesting article i just came across about battery charging:

http://www.pcworld.com/businesscente...ng_habits.html

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast