Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Originally Posted by mcg2u2 I'm thinking about getting the mytouch or the behold 2 when ... Motorola Androids forum

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by mcg2u2 View Post
    I'm thinking about getting the mytouch or the behold 2 when it drops on the 18th.
    Can you share a few things about your mytouch. Ex. How may e-mail accts?
    The web? And anything else like going from a BB (I have the 8900) to a andriod os
    Please share
    I have my one gmail account, but I suppose multiple accounts could be applied. My email comes in just as fast if not faster than on my old BB. When I got the phone and the sales rep had me sign in using my google log-in, BOOM, calendar and contacts and gmail synched up quickly. Browsing on this thing is perfectly fine. Now, I keep my phone mostly on 2g to save battery power and it still handles quickly. It allows for multiple windows (4) to run while on internet. It does not have flash or zoom on the camera, but if that is not a huge obstacle for you, then so be it. It does not have 3.5 mm headjack connection, but I have used the adapter and could care less about the jack connection. The app store is great, downloads are quick. Memory? Don't worry about that anymore. Battery pull? No more.

Basically for me, this phone operates the way I need it to and I am extremely content. I may not get the 2.0 upgrade, but I have dealt with worse for 11 months so I can deal with this.
    Last edited by goldengirl75; 11-06-2009 at 09:51 PM.

lukifer no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    Bye BB
    I just switched to VZW, and got a samsung rogue, but it hasn't been 30 days yet. Im thinking about trading the rogue in for a droid eris 2. Id have to drop unlimited text to keep my plan cost about the same. You think its a good idea? I want a more tweakable phone, which the rogue is not.

mcg2u2 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ?????
    @goldengirl75 Hey thanks for your insight its gonna be 1 or the other. I am leaning towards the BEHOLD 2

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Posting from.the HTC Droid Eris, NOT IMPRESSED
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; ADR6200 Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    I remember reading the behold 2 has less RAM than any of the android phones to date. I'll try to find the article. But yeah, you dont want it if its low on memory. I have barely enough on the My touch I couldn't imagine having less.

Congrats to the new Droid owners! It will be fun reading your WOW moments!lol Because Android will amaze you.
    You can't learn anything if you're talking!

Posting from the moto droid, I think I like this phone. The browser is awesome!
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.0; en-us; Droid Build/ESD20) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    I guess I missed the Droid only has 512 MB of internal memory. That could pose a problem as more Apps get installed.

How has the battery been so far for those lucky enough to get one or use one?

How's the screen and smudges? I'm guessing it has to be like the iPhone but curious?
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

How does that compare to other android phones? Of course it still blows away my 8330 with it's 96mb

cgaliffi no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22D95A46
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    Posting from the moto droid, I think I like this phone. The browser is awesome!
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.0; en-us; Droid Build/ESD20) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17
    You can say that again! I love it!

OK, so I left the VZW store without a phone but with some very good news...they said I can get a droid for me and for my son and keep my Alltel plan, we will not loose any of our plan features and my bill will not go up.....woot woot!

I may go back tonight

So how is the battery life for those who get it yesterday, I know you can't put it down so how is it fairing with heavy use?
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

PIN/ID
    22D95A46
    OK, so I left the VZW store without a phone but with some very good news...they said I can get a droid for me and for my son and keep my Alltel plan, we will not loose any of our plan features and my bill will not go up.....woot woot!

I may go back tonight

So how is the battery life for those who get it yesterday, I know you can't put it down so how is it fairing with heavy use?
    I can't give you a fair assessment now since I haven't been able to put this phone down since I got it! I have had to use the charger today to charge it when I got down to a quarter of the battery. A fair assessment will have to wait.

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5

I may go back tonight

Wow, that sounds really good. Let us know.

foosneb no está en línea Stack level 1
    Only problem I have had with the Droid is I can't get Pandora to work, booo! Battery life is fair....haven't put it down all day and I just now put it on the charger with 1/4 of juice left.

Pandora was working on the one in the VZW store, I'm getting mine in about an hour!! Unless I chicken out lol

PIN/ID
    22D95A46
    J
    Quote Originally Posted by foosneb View Post
    Only problem I have had with the Droid is I can't get Pandora to work, booo! Battery life is fair....haven't put it down all day and I just now put it on the charger with 1/4 of juice left.
    Try uninstalling it and install it again. Pandora works great on mine. It even worked well while I was using the voice turn by turn nav in my jeep.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast