Just find that : With activation of a new line of service, Amazon.com offers the ... Motorola Androids forum

WhiteAndBlue no está en línea Stack level 2

Motorola Droid

Advertisement

Just find that :
    With activation of a new line of service, Amazon.com offers the Motorola DROID Android 3G Smartphone for Verizon Wireless for $49.99.

with 2 year contract. Works with single plan and family line upgrades...

thats competitive....

its hard to want a droid when there is the nexus one.... but good price none the less

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    I agree the Nexus 1 kind of cannibalizes the Droid BUT the Droid has a real keyboard and Big V Network. So there is enough of a difference to separate them. Still a great price just as you mentioned.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Plus the Nexus One is still plagued by 3G issues for many users, that is an awesome price for sure!
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    I agree the Nexus 1 kind of cannibalizes the Droid
    It absolutely does not! N1 just looks better on paper.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fx1zAtpjO9o

And keep in mind my Droid is seriously smoking both of those phones in every test, with live wallpapers running, and has multi-touch all over.
    You can't learn anything if you're talking!

PIN/ID
    Apple
    LOL. Droid will fall by the way side but the nexus will continue to be Google's phone and their device. Hows that new sense working on your Droid? Don't get me wrong the Droid is a great phone but its still under the supervision of a carrier. Looking to the future. Google is here and they are not going to let the nexus just be a passing along the way. Not only does the nexus look better on paper its better in person. The Droid is awesome. Its Motorolas resurrection but it will pass and the ne us has the hardware to last at least another year and a half where as the Droid will soon be over taken. Once the nexus is released on Verizon how many are really going to go with the Droid? The keyboard is a mute point seeing as it is about as bad as a hard keyboard can get. Hell the pre has a better keyboard.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1-update1; en-us; Nexus One Build/ERE27) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Good price though.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1-update1; en-us; Nexus One Build/ERE27) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Looks are a matter of opinion, and in which case, I pick DROID! It looks more masculine and not like the IPhone. Keyboard works great for me and many others but its takes time to get used to. But as the video proved, in terms of performance, all those pretty specs meant nothing against the Droid. Build quality is bad on the Nexus with 3g problems, unresponsive buttons, and T-Mobile!

The Droid is a huge reason for Android reaching the next level and can do ANYTHING your N1 can do. A Proven success! #1 on every list. When the N1 can reach the type of sales number's the Droid has then we can talk until then the Droid is the sheriff around these parts! Don't believe the hype.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1-update1; en-us; Droid Build/ESD56) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Droid Rules!

The one thing I liked about the Droid when I first saw it was the uniqueness, it was unlike all the others. The Nexus looks like every other phone, and now it seems like every other phone specs are snapdragon and everything else that was supposed to make the Nexus the Superphone.

LOL The Droid Does everything the Nexus does plus, our Rooted Droids are even faster than the Droid...Oh yeah, Google Earth, Even on a 2.0.1 Android OS Droid Does!
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.0.1; en-us; Droid Build/ESD56) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17
    Last edited by DjSmooth; 02-24-2010 at 04:55 AM.

PIN/ID
    Apple
    As I said, when the N1 goes on Verizon we will see a huge increase in sales. You are correct that the reason android has become as popular as it is right now is because of Verizon and the Droid. I'm not taking anything away from it. Personally I think the Droid looks like a brick. I like the feel of the N1 it sleek. Then again I dont hate apple as I have and enjoy the iPhone. I Love ruffling you droids guys feathers, all in good fun.

maz94protege no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    296C692F
    Quote Originally Posted by BHP77 View Post
    As I said, when the N1 goes on Verizon we will see a huge increase in sales. You are correct that the reason android has become as popular as it is right now is because of Verizon and the Droid. I'm not taking anything away from it. Personally I think the Droid looks like a brick. I like the feel of the N1 it sleek. Then again I dont hate apple as I have and enjoy the iPhone. I Love ruffling you droids guys feathers, all in good fun.
    I love my droid, I was waiting for verizon to get thr nexus one, but it was taking too long. So I went with the HTC Eris the liked it so much I wanted to try a full keyboard and upgraded to the Moto Droid. No regrets. I don't believe you can go wrong with any android os device.