Motorola's first android device is coming to t-mobile later this fall. all specs can be ... Motorola Androids forum

disturkis4u no está en línea Stack level 3

Arrow Motorola CLIQ

Advertisement

Motorola's first android device is coming to t-mobile later this fall. all specs can be found at www.t-mobile.com/cliq

i DON'T get why the d-pad is on the left side of the phone.. should be on the right side but anyway...

3g, wifi, slide out keyboard, 3.5mm headset jack..5mp camera etc...

and more specs... http://forums.t-mobile.com/tmbl/boar...iq&thread.id=2

its ok..kinda ugly from the side and the keys look like plastic

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    I might have to add this to my collection!
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; T-Mobile myTouch 3G Build/COC10) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

Bernbaby no está en línea Stack level 1
    I purchased this phone a little over a week ago. I love it. I am still learning how to navigate, but I am thrilled thus far. I switched from the bb8900 to this phone.

disturkis4u no está en línea Stack level 3
    how is your battery life?

artcarney no está en línea Stack level 3
    This phone is being "pushed" for it's social abilities such as Facebook, Twitter and probably others.

So if you don't use some of these services, is this still a good phone or would the MyTouch be a better choice? All I use is Facebook. My current phone (BB 8900) is used for email (3 accounts), texting, web surfing ...

I was interested in the Droid until I saw Verizon's prices for network service. Unbelievable!

David

PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by artcarney View Post
    This phone is being "pushed" for it's social abilities such as Facebook, Twitter and probably others.

So if you don't use some of these services, is this still a good phone or would the MyTouch be a better choice? All I use is Facebook. My current phone (BB 8900) is used for email (3 accounts), texting, web surfing ...

I was interested in the Droid until I saw Verizon's prices for network service. Unbelievable!

David

The real choice is real vs virtual keyboard. Other than the social integration, and widgets, they both can do the same things. The Cliq should have been released with Android 2.0 like the Droid. Some companies are just smarter you know. Too bad Verizon's prices are so high but I hear quality is great. And whoever is handling their smartphone department needs a raise!

But my advice would be to hold off. I currently use the My Touch and its amazing! But Android is about to make a giant leap as far as hardware is concerned. Far Better than the MT, Hero, and the Droid. Again I think you should hold off.
    You can't learn anything if you're talking!

artcarney no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by rdills View Post
    ... But my advice would be to hold off. I currently use the My Touch and its amazing! But Android is about to make a giant leap as far as hardware is concerned. Far Better than the MT, Hero, and the Droid. Again I think you should hold off.
    It will be February at the earliest.

Not meaning to hijack this thread but can you further explain this hardware "giant leap" or your sources?

David
    Last edited by artcarney; 11-06-2009 at 01:46 PM. Reason: Clarification

PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Sure. Feb. will be a good time for Android. Phones with Serious processors, cameras, and true HD screens. Me myself will be waiting for this beauty set to release around Feb.(praying). Good thing is It will work on TMO 3g bands.

http://forums.pinstack.com/f229/sony...ia_x10-115587/

Also, another choice is http://www.gsmarena.com/acer_liquid-2968.php
    You can't learn anything if you're talking!