Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Oh no. I didn't say that to disagree with you at all. I feel exactly ... Motorola Androids forum

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?

Advertisement

Oh no.
    I didn't say that to disagree with you at all. I feel exactly the same as you Mobile 99. Android rules, just hate the unfair reviews. The Droid already trumps the "Idont" in almost every category. But beleive me im with ya man. I think im just overexcited with this new phone.lol
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; Behold2 Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

mobile99 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by rdills View Post
    Oh no.
    I didn't say that to disagree with you at all. I feel exactly the same as you Mobile 99. Android rules, just hate the unfair reviews. The Droid already trumps the "Idont" in almost every category. But beleive me im with ya man. I think im just overexcited with this new phone.lol
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; Behold2 Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1
    Oh... I misunderstood your post.. yeah we are on the same page, this entire Android project is very exciting, especially as it's implemented in the Droid.

Even the keyboard which so many bash, is something that I have become accustomed to and now really find excellent.

Like anything else that is a change if one approaches it in a positive manner, then all goes well.

Too many people are the type that love to be negative and complain, so I understand what you are saying about the slanted reviews being critical of what is a fantastic unit for the first generation hand set from Motorola.

Since I am fortunate enough to have an Android, an iPhone 3Gs and a Bold, I can do a real life comparison, and the Droid is in my opinion a phone that is going to give Apple some competition. Apples had just over three years to refine theirs, with the Droid being only months old the possibilities are truly mind boggling.

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    So true bro.
    I feel any review of an Android device should start with making sure a bunch of things aren't running in the background. I mean, If you're not reviewing the blue tooth feature, make sure its off! But they never do. Its a fantastic mutitasking OS that you must keep in check

I can't believe I've only found 2 good reviews for the B2!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234