Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

@rdills will that is just damn impressive, and here I thought I was doing something ... Motorola Androids forum

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

@rdills will that is just damn impressive, and here I thought I was doing something watching hulu Desktop on my 40 HD Sony, via HDMI from my Sony Vaio, with the airmouse remote on my Itouch what is the "Remotely on your Android..." about

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Its called "Gmote 2.0" and its one of the best apps you will find. Almost the same as the air mouse except its free of charge.
    You can't learn anything if you're talking!

Thanks, and I just realized that "Meebo and IM+" are in the Market as well...

PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Cool, also the Dolphin browser has been updated for the Moto Droid. That's got to be the business on that screen! If you guys didnt know its killing the stock browser.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile myTouch 3G Build/DRC92) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by rdills View Post
    Great thread!
    You know, its amazing to see these type of comments showing luv for Android on Pinstack. A testament to how good the very young OS really is. I remember when the G1 came out any mention of Android turned into a bashing session quick around these parts.lol Meanwhile, I was doing unbelievable things on the G1, that the BlackBerry can't do to this day.

But staying on topic, lets talk about love. Typing this post from my pc, which is connected to my 42' HD flat , remotely on my Android. I just transfered 10 apk files and a 48mb video, over WIFI, from that same pc to my phone in under 4 minutes. Also got Slacker Radio streaming the whole time. Of course I'm in love!

Drool~

mobile99 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Its called "Gmote 2.0" and its one of the best apps you will find. Almost the same as the air mouse except its free of charge.
    I use it and it's simply fantastic!

cgaliffi no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22D95A46
    Cool, also the Dolphin browser has been updated for the Moto Droid. That's got to be the business on that screen! If you guys didnt know its killing the stock browser.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile myTouch 3G Build/DRC92) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

I just downloaded the Dolphin Browser onto my Droid. I like the pinch to zoom! (Although double tap doesn't work on it)

PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Yes, double tap performs a different function, it hides the tabs. I think the long press function is really innovative. Learning all the finger gestures is fun. It looks & feels like the Chrome desktop browser IMO.

Oh yeah, they actually have themes to change the look for this browser. They're on the market. Also has a youtube plug in to save any youtube video to your sd card. This thing was well made.

Last edited by rdills; 11-25-2009 at 09:03 PM.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I'm loving the dolphin update too! Great addition to this already fantastic device!
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    I'm loving the dolphin update too! Great addition to this already fantastic device!
    +1

It works very well for me.

tonebones220 no está en línea Stack level 2
    There is bloo ,an app soo sweet for facebook that it even allows one to I'm from homescreen mimicing the desktop perfectly. I loved my bb too but let's not forget its taken rim forever to even acknowedge basic consumer needs and iif like me you use your smartphone for mostly pleasure then the droid might bring one out of denial for some very nice tradeoffs.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.0; en-us; Droid Build/ESD20) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17

Great thread!
    You know, its amazing to see these type of comments showing luv for Android on Pinstack. A testament to how good the very young OS really is. I remember when the G1 came out any mention of Android turned into a bashing session quick around these parts.lol Meanwhile, I was doing unbelievable things on the G1, that the BlackBerry can't do to this day.
    I could not agree more. I had a G1 and did not expect it to be perfect (what is?) and it was very good.

I LOVE my new DROID ! The more I use it the more I learn all the cool things it's capable of.

After years of BlackBerry's (they were good) the Android OS on this Droid handset is Fantastic!

And it gets even better, can you imagine how awesome these will be when the next generation is released?

I will be the first to buy one, an experience that is sure to make my iPhone3Gs look silly.

PIN/ID
    Huh?
    "And it gets even better, can you imagine how awesome these will be when the next generation is released"

@ mobile99
    Its hard to imagine when you see what we have available now. I just picked up the Behold 2, & I must say, its stunning! The screen, multimedia, and camera are second to none. I took away the touchwiz UI and it took off flying. Unbelievable speed on this device! Lots of RAM to spare.

Still might end up with the Moto Droid, because of the buy 1 get 1 free deal Verizon is running, but I don't think it will match the camera and media experience of the Behold 2. And this screen is a work of art. All the reviews I've seen for this phone, some so-called expert, waste the whole review on touchwiz Instead of the magnificence of this phone. A shame.

Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; Behold2 Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

Quote Originally Posted by tonebones220 View Post
    There is bloo ,an app soo sweet for facebook that it even allows one to I'm from homescreen mimicing the desktop perfectly. I loved my bb too but let's not forget its taken rim forever to even acknowedge basic consumer needs and iif like me you use your smartphone for mostly pleasure then the droid might bring one out of denial for some very nice tradeoffs.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.0; en-us; Droid Build/ESD20) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17

That is a great apparently for Facebook, thanks!

"And it gets even better, can you imagine how awesome these will be when the next generation is released"

@ mobile99
    Its hard to imagine when you see what we have available now. I just picked up the Behold 2, & I must say, its stunning! The screen, multimedia, and camera are second to none. I took away the touchwiz UI and it took off flying. Unbelievable speed on this device! Lots of RAM to spare.

Still might end up with the Moto Droid, because of the buy 1 get 1 free deal Verizon is running, but I don't think it will match the camera and media experience of the Behold 2. And this screen is a work of art. All the reviews I've seen for this phone, some so-called expert, waste the whole review on touchwiz Instead of the magnificence of this phone. A shame.

Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; Behold2 Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1
    I've seen what is available now and I am using it.

My point was not that it's lacking at this point, but rather it's so good now, can you imagine the next generations potential! The back story is that it took RIM years, and Apple three generations before the iPhone3Gs I own became an excellent product.

So yes, I love Android and was only being positive and complimentary of what they have done thus far.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast