Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

My Droid, this thing is like having a Blackberry Bold & IPhone all wrapped up ... Motorola Androids forum

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional

Man, I am so in Luv with...

Advertisement

My Droid, this thing is like having a Blackberry Bold & IPhone all wrapped up into one neat little Device, only Faster and Better.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.0; en-us; Droid Build/ESD20) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I love my Droid too! Definitely love it more than any BB I have had although there are some things I miss. It's not perfect, but I'm enjoying it!
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

mobile99 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by DjSmooth View Post
    My Droid, this thing is like having a Blackberry Bold & IPhone all wrapped up into one neat little Device, only Faster and Better.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.0; en-us; Droid Build/ESD20) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17
    +1

I agree completely

wrxboi no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    R.I.P
    Same here... I dont miss my 89....Um...... 89......ah....... well you guys get the picture!!
    WRXBOI
    wrxboi69@googlewave.com

Quote Originally Posted by wrxboi View Post
    Same here... I dont miss my 89....Um...... 89......ah....... well you guys get the picture!!
    I could not have said it any better.....heh!

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Damn, They got DJSMOOTH too? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :cry: The humanity :cry:
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    Damn, They got DJSMOOTH too? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :cry: The humanity :cry:
    Yes, a good device sells. It's out with the old and in with the new. That's the beauty of choice, instead of waiting around for RIM, one can simply move on.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    ^^ BB fo life mutha******!!
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by mobile99 View Post
    Yes, a good device sells. It's out with the old and in with the new. That's the beauty of choice, instead of waiting around for RIM, one can simply move on.
    This is very true but once people see it is nothing more than a PS3 or Wii for your hand then they will go back to the basic, do what you need it to do real choice. The Droid is more like a gaming device. Facebook, Twitter, Email and IM are worthless on the Droid. The Razr gave better IM options. The browser is awesome for sure and if you want a lot of toys the apps are cool too. Don't get me wrong I loved it but it just was missing something. I am sure in a few months it will be one of the top smartphones once they catch up with what people want. Right now it is like the Storm was...The cool new thing but far from perfect or what they advertised it to be. Basically the droid is windows mobile on roids...

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I agree that the facebook app totally bites, I tried a bunch of twitter apps and found Swift to be the best, way better than twidroid. I like the email much better on droid than on BB for sure except for no ability to change font size. For IM I tried ebuddy but it had issues. I am sticking to the built in gtalk app which works fine for me until I fine a good all in one IM chat app......

winmo.....really...
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

disturkis4u no está en línea Stack level 3
    A gaming device? Really? I actually haven't found any really good games. You're thinking of an iphone
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile myTouch 3G Build/DRC92) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

Quote Originally Posted by disturkis4u View Post
    A gaming device? Really? I actually haven't found any really good games. You're thinking of an iphone
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile myTouch 3G Build/DRC92) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1
    + 1

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by disturkis4u View Post
    Oh no you didn't!

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    I agree that the facebook app totally bites, I tried a bunch of twitter apps and found Swift to be the best, way better than twidroid. I like the email much better on droid than on BB for sure except for no ability to change font size. For IM I tried ebuddy but it had issues. I am sticking to the built in gtalk app which works fine for me until I fine a good all in one IM chat app......

winmo.....really...

Yeah we all know you miss your BBM!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

riffman no está en línea Stack Professional

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by DjSmooth View Post
    You Want to love it even More? Root it and start running custom Roms. For instance, I have a G1 running a custom Motorola Blur Rom with the Sense UI from Hero- just imagine.........
    Samsung Vibrant, OS2.1
    " I do many things well- none of which generate income"
    - riffman

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast