The guys from Team Black Hat have gotten their hands on a pre-released version of ... Motorola Androids forum

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?

Droid X and Droid 2 Get Pre-Released Gingerbread Builds!

Advertisement

The guys from Team Black Hat have gotten their hands on a pre-released version of Android 2.3(Gingerbread) for the Droid X/Droid 2, and they just released the file for everyone to enjoy!

This new "Gingerblur" interface has been rumored to be much improved from previous iterations, and may challenge HTC's Sense for overall fit and finish. After hours of testing it for myself, let me tell you, this update is epic! It seems that very aspect of the OS has been polished in some way. And its not just cosmetic. Performance has been increased as well. My Quadrant benchmark score jumped by more than 4000 points! Overall, Its really stunning, and Motorola and Google should be commended for this great work of art! If you have a DX or D2 then what are you waiting for? Head over to My Droid World and try it for yourself. And tip those guys while you're at it.

http://www.mydroidworld.com/forums/d...se-thread.html

I can't believe I'm saying this but I love Motoblur!
    You can't learn anything if you're talking!

MeatLoafT no está en línea Stack level 3
    Do you know when the official version will be put out? I've had the phone 3 months, my backup phone is an old Storm 2, I'm not keen on bricking this one quite yet. :-P