Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is anyone excited about the TP2 coming out for T-mobile in about a month? I ... HTC Androids forum

boomboom no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    retired

Touch Pro 2

Advertisement

Is anyone excited about the TP2 coming out for T-mobile in about a month?

I have been a blackberry user since 2005, I may jump ship but I don't think I can leave my e-mail.

The thing I like best about my blackberry is that does everything it should (except sync to my computer; I have a bad port). But the thing that sucks is that the OS is so far outdated.

This link best describes my opinion of the Blackberry.

The only difference is that I can't live without my BB, but it is outdated and the TP2 looks tight! What do you guys think?

drew4flt72 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Nice looking phone but all I have to say is.....Windows Mobile. [DEAD] You will want to return it....
    Nokia N900 32GB [Unlocked]
    ----------------------------------------
    Version: [PR 1.3] 20.2010.36-2

Flash Memory: A-Data 16GB SDHC CL6-Turbo
    Overclocked @1Ghz

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I have been a past WM user. I am going to get the Pantech Matrix Pro (hopefully get it for a good price unlocked). The only WM device I had to return was an HP iPAQ 6315 and that was because it was too fragile.

I think I may go for this next month. I'm getting a replacement 8120 but this phone is looking better and better. I'm gonna call CS next month and see what my options are.

boomboom no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    retired
    I was able to play with one, it is a very nice phone and it was my first experience with Touchflo interface, basically HTC made Windows Mobile likeable. The phone is heavy thou, it feels like a paper weight.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    The device is FULL of features. Plus that 3.6-inch TFT-LCD touch-sensitive screen with 480 X 800 WVGA resolution must be sweet!

Touch screen devices WITH full qwerty keypads are always going to be a bit on the heavier side but its the downside no compromise.

fCastle no está en línea Stack level 3
    The Touch Pro2 is very nice. However, I can't understand why t-mo chose a TP2 that is not so nice? The mocha color is...ehhh. The keyboard is cheap and ugly looking in the t-mo version as are the bottom buttons. The lack of a 3.5mm headphone jack on the t-mo version is ridiculous! I was really excited about this device coming out on t-mo. Not so much now. Well, my contract is up and I'm getting tired of the same ol' blackberries. Hmmm, I hear Verizon will be offering a real Touch Pro 2 soon.
    Last edited by fCastle; 08-07-2009 at 12:21 PM. Reason: prematurally posted

johnb51780 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Ill be picking it up on the 12th,this is probably the nicest phone that tmobile has ever put in there lineup,so I can't understand why people are calling it cheap and ugly,sure it doesn't have a 3.5 mm headphone jack but that's really not a big deal most of the htcs don't,just look how far tmobile has come in the last two years,there are making a huge effort to put out the best devices,sure they have some work to do but this will be a great device for anyone who decides to go for it.
    BlackBerry8320/4.5.0.81 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100

fCastle no está en línea Stack level 3
    Well it appears that most Touch Pro2's will have the 3.5mm jack. Canadians will have it, Europeans will have it, Verizon will have it. T-mo...naaah. Why? Compare this thing to most of the TP2 vids and pics circulating around the web. I dunno. I guess I was expecting the more polished version that I've been following on the web.

johnb51780 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Yeah all there future devices are supposed to have it,don't know why its not on the tmobile version but its still along way from the days when the best device tmobile had was the wing
    BlackBerry8320/4.5.0.81 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100

thisguy10 no está en línea Stack level 3
    has anyone seen some nice cases for this phone or ones that they would recommend?

cmciver5 no está en línea Stack level 2
    okay, so i waant this phone..............BAD! problem is im on tmobile, and as stated before that version is FUGLY. I want to get the Sprint version with the 3.5mm headphone jack and unlock it, but i've never done that before. and i just read somewhere else that the verizon one doesn't do 3g when unlocked on another carrier. is any of this true? and if i get the unlock code off ebay will i be able to get on 3g on tmobile? HEEEELP!
    T-mobile 8120
    Brand new to BlackBerry~ Please be gentle....

Rajinn no está en línea Stack level 2
    that doesnt make sense, verizon has a 3G network why would the phone not do 3G?
    i've only heard of the world edition not having 3G

You can't unlock the Sprint or Verizon version to work on T-Mobile anyway. Two different incompatible technologies and networks.

Chris44 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    You can't unlock the Sprint or Verizon version to work on T-Mobile anyway. Two different incompatible technologies and networks.
    idk if it's the same, but I'm using a Unlocked Sprint Tour on T-Mo.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast