Y'all........I just downloaded and installed swype for mt HTC Pure, and it is like friggin' ... HTC Androids forum

btompkins0112 no está en línea Stack level 3

SWYPE for HTC

Advertisement

Y'all........I just downloaded and installed swype for mt HTC Pure, and it is like friggin' magic!!! This is the greatest development of all time, and may bring on the end of physical keyboards. Now you may be saying that this sounds like a slight overstatement......but if you do, you'd be wrong.

Since I recently moved from a long line of qwerty BB's to a touchscreen Pure, I think I am in the unique position to comment on how this application (paired with the functionality of WM 6.5 and touchFLO 3d) makes me literally forget my BB. I am so astounded by it that I literally cannot wait to swype another email, or text! If you have a device that is compatible with swype, I suggest you google it, and get it now!!

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I have it on my Moto DROID and I love it! I wish they would make it available in the Market
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

rossdlover no está en línea Stack level 1
    What does it do actually????

Sorry for the delayed response, but instead of typing the words you literally swipe over the keyboard to spell the words.........go to swype.com to check out the videos.

Sorry.....swypeinc.com is the correct url

Rajinn no está en línea Stack level 2
    glad you found it - i saw you asked for it after i referenced it, sorry havent been online much recently

Olddog299 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I just downloaded and installed swype for mt HTC Pure
    Where?

Emmc no está en línea Stack level 5
    I tried it and couldn't get used to it. I'll give it another chance. I came from an 8900 to n1. Getting a lot better with the non tactical keyboard.

I really like the concept though.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1-update1; en-us; Nexus One Build/ERE27) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17

jettrooper56 no está en línea Stack level 1
    hey guys I'm looking for a phone with swype on it but my family is currently on ATT, which doesn't really work. Lately, i've been looking to get an unlocked Omnia 2, but even if I unlock it myself, it'll cost at least $300. I just decided to google "htc pure swype" and saw this and see that you can do it. How do you download it?

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    We are using a beta version on our Android devices, although some of the newer ones will have it pre-installed. Swype is distributing it right to manufacturers and/or carriers and so far is not selling it to individual consumers. I don't know how you could get it....unless you found it leaked somewhere.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

0thundr0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Swype is now in Public Beta. Use the following link to receive an email to download.

http://beta.swype.com/

clyderick3 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I also love Swype. What are some other apps you all love? Let me know via Facebook. All you have to do is join the Facebook group 'Young Androids' and leave a post. I am trying to get more supporters for Android phones. A little bit of help please?