Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Originally Posted by Virex my 8130 from verizon has video it just amazes me how ... HTC Androids forum

fleshka no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Virex View Post
    my 8130 from verizon has video

it just amazes me how the curve is supposed to be this amazing phone. sure it is a nice phone but im not like crapping my pants. still no video on my 8320

Virex no está en línea Banned for Content theft
    PIN/ID
    CUSHION
    well the 8130 is a the verizon pearl. the 8330 which is the verizon curve doesnt get released till may

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    that 950 looks like an old calculator I used to have

fleshka no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Virex View Post
    well the 8130 is a the verizon pearl. the 8330 which is the verizon curve doesnt get released till may

so they say.....

what's the new date of release for OS 4.5 now, now they are saying May. unreal. so far im not impressed

Virex no está en línea Banned for Content theft
    PIN/ID
    CUSHION
    so they say.....
    actually they did say. it was an officially press release on rim.com and verizonwireless.com

gameboy213 no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Blackberry really nails what it trys to do. It is a communication device first and everything else second. WM is a little computer first and everything else second. I have had 5 WM phones and they keep getting better but they are Not the comm device that the Blackberry is yet.... They might be someday but I doubt it.

cm111306 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    242AB284
    Never ever. There will never be a better phone than blackberry, not unless its another blackberry! Am I right people or what!! Whoot whoot bb

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    I'll choose Curve

Don LuiG no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    well my best friend and my brother had this phone the so HTC tilt and my brother knows how to hack the heck out of it and fix it up real good and guess what he uses a blackberry 8310 CURVE don't mean to blow your buble but over all the blackberry phones are more stable and a lot better than the minor features the tilt has over the BB's

BERRYCURVE no está en línea Stack level 5
    I have the Curve and my girl has the AT&T Tilt, so she thinks shes funny, I mean her tilt can just about do what my curve can (mines moves faster programs wise) I had to call her out on the fact she had to get a BLACKBERRY internet plan just for full functionality. Though she wanted a BB but thought the Pearl was too girly and I already had the Curve but she's already eyeballing the BB-9000. Hell me too, lol...

bing111 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thank you

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    A guy at my work has purchased one and i looked at it and it felt pretty have duty but some of the pieces on the phone wiggle and if you drop it consider it broken. windows mobile is only cool cause it can run .exes but thats about it in my opninion

mjwood0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    Quote Originally Posted by fleshka View Post
    ya definitely. they seem very behind in phone times. like they JUST added a camera. the camera doesnt even do video yet.

I sure didn't choose a BB due to it's phone... I can get a lot cheaper phone if that's what I wanted. Also, I didn't choose them for their camera, or their MP3 player. If I want good pictures, I get out my Nikon dSLR. If I want to listen to music, I could buy a really nice MP3 player with a much better interface than the one on my Curve.

But ya know what? I'd have to carry all of that, plus a phone and a PDA and a laptop to get my mail.

My Curve can do all those things, and fits on my belt. Is it perfect? For mail and syncing with outlook -- yes. In my eyes it is and I've used a lot of different PDAs. Does it's phone work well? Sure. No complaints here. It's a compromise folks. If you want multimedia, get an iPhone. If you want games and third party apps, go with Windows Mobile. If you want a business device with world class e-mail integration and excellent organizer functions, go with a BB.

I often wonder how many people on here got the wrong device for their needs?!?
    As always, just my opinion...
    mjwood0 (at) pinstack (.) com
    Remove PTT | OS Upgrade

mrmoe no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    My Curve does Video =]

And I even watch movies on it
    Of all the things I lost, I miss my mind the most.
    | The DarkSide of PinStack | FAQ | Downloads |

untjoker no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by CybaCowboy View Post
    Despite what you may think, RIM has been around for a LONG, LONG time and have a LOT more customers than Microsoft...

RIM have been offering "push" solutions for AT LEAST 6 or 7 years (if not longer), whilst Microsoft only started offering similar solutions recently - furthermore, it has only been in the last 18 months that Windows Mobile's security was FINALLY lifted to a "Government standard" - RIM has been offering such levels of security to Governments and enterprises around the world for YEARS (in many respects, RIM is still years ahead of Microsoft with regards to certain security features that are supported on BlackBerry devices)!

In addition to this, RIM have even more experience from when they were still offering pagers - many of these (some of which are still available to corporate and Government clients) utilized "push" technologies, which was where the idea for BlackBerrys came from!

In a nutshell, you would be wrong to underestimate the size and scale or RIM's "push" solutions, as well as the amount of experience RIM has with such solutions overs Microsoft...

~via my BlackBerry Curve 8300 (wap.pinstack.com)~

Everyone knows I love my BB, however your claim that RIM has a "LOT more customers than Microsoft" is just plain wrong. Not only that, but it's not even close. And if you meant "cell phone" users, it's still wrong, the number of winmo users DWARFS blackberry users.....personal or enterprise, doesn't matter
    Yes, I've been diagnosed with Phantom Vibration Disorder.....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast