Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i agree I don't know how I lived with out my bb for ... HTC Androids forum

drdoom23 no está en línea Stack level 4

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i agree I don't know how I lived with out my bb for so long lol my brother wants the new 3g iphone so I told him in a month or two get back to me we'll get rid of it and get u a real phone I was like I'll let u play with my bold

Mobiman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2071348F
    All the best with your trial on windows mobile, you are definitely right about it having more features than a BB but you need to carry a minimum of 2 batteries to utilise all the features it has. You will for sure come back to your trusted BB
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Dwaine12 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Good Try
    sonner than we think...lol

flav88 no está en línea Stack level 1
    How bout the touch pro....I been thinkin on changin my bb 8130 4 that what u all think....

gixxerjoe no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Man I am telling you if you like your blackberry. Stay with blackberry. Get the storm or a bold or even a curve. I am telling you from personal experience. I have had several WM phones. My last being the htc touch...I bought a curve a week later. WM has some nice features but unless you want to be constantly trying new roms untill you find the right one. Or if you like lag and freezing. Try one. Now the touch pro and newer one are supposed to be improved but not by much.

Quote Originally Posted by flav88 View Post
    How bout the touch pro....I been thinkin on changin my bb 8130 4 that what u all think....

PhxBlue no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    NO!
    winmo is definately an acquired taste. Touch pro is a sweet device for sure, but that winmo is a deal breaker.

flav88 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I will jus continue with my sweet pearl.... I had ppc b4 and I remember how laggy it used 2 b and all the roms and stuff..... I just wish that sprint comes out with sumthing 2 go again the bb storm which it looks pretty sweet!

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Quote Originally Posted by armus View Post
    I just saw an htc Touch and it rocks. The touch screen is a little different getting use to but software, functions features - its all there. I'm trading in my brand new 8130 to give this a whirl - least for 30 days

If this is your first touch, put it down and back slowly away.....I have had a 624Mhx touch-device for 3+yrs. Unless it is BB, it will be a nightmare!

HolidayDre no está en línea Stack level 2
    I'm on VZW and I'm thinking of going to the Samsung Omnia. I really like my Curve, but the Omnia has so many features also. It also depends on what you use the phone for... I only email, txt, call, take pics, browse the internet and talk on messengers... You don't need a berry to do that and a lot of other phones can do that very well too.

Graceron no está en línea Stack level 1
    Whats wrong with Touch phones? This is an HTC forum but everyone says keep away from Touch?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234