Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

A good mate of mine has the iPhone. No doubt it is a fun phone. ... HTC Androids forum

BlkberryBastard no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    317DCDD

Re: OMG Touch me

Advertisement

A good mate of mine has the iPhone. No doubt it is a fun phone. I was looking into getting an unlocked N80ie for my 1st smart phone, but am so glad I went the Crackberry road via Rout Verizon[hmmm lil off road].
    I am not a corporate power user, just a stagehand gigin the world I live in. My pearl is more phone than I am used to but I'm growing into it. I do dig this phone.

I'm a Crackberry cultist now and my name is Anthony

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me

i tried the htc touch and being an avid email and texter i think the phone just 100 percent is not for me. or anyone who uses texts and emails. i try almost every new phone that comes out. nothing can take me away from my bb. i even try to see if something can even come close but in the end it never does
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

BLUEHEFNER no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~BB man its that or nothing...

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

I tried several WM phones (hp iPAQ 6315) a few years ago and went thru 3 of them because they kept breaking. The battery/sim card door kept falling off when dropped. Not a solid phone at all.

I also went thru 3 regular WM PPC's. 1 Compaq iPAQ 3835 and 2 Dell Axim X50's. The first Dell shut down after falling off a nightstand. The second one just shut down for no reason. The 3835 lasted about 3 years due to the rugged casing it came in.

I've also used SideKicks for years but the last 2 models I owned weren't as rugged as the first one. I had a Color SK for about 4 years. I still have it but it no longer holds a charge. I have had 2 SK 2's and 2 SK 3's in the last 3 years.

So, even though I have had 11 BlackBerry's, I will be sticking with this forum. Thanks to PS for holding my place when I took that 5 month hiatus LOL
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 02-09-2008 at 05:39 PM.

bluemoon1964 no está en línea Stack level 3

just came from sprint mogul im glad im back to BB

isotekmr2 no está en línea Stack level 2

I feel ya on dat.. I don't think I can ever let my blackberry go.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

midwestguy007XX no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    31861B1D

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~originally I was going to go with moto q, but I needed a smartphone fast.ifirst had a bb8703 and now 8830e. Although I'm a windows person, I've never looked back.Hosted BES well worth extra 20bucks per month.

untjoker no está en línea Stack level 3
    Lol there are phones that are as goo or better than bberries guys
    Quote Originally Posted by armus View Post
    Now why would you say that? As far as I can tell it has more features than the pearl and the interface isn't horrid. The stylus sucks but you can switch to a SureType keyboard on the screen or hybrids. Anyone have a real reason why to not at least try it?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

untjoker no está en línea Stack level 3
    The touch is one of the slowest and underpowered winmo devices out there. The touch dual and the cruise are quite nice though, the tytn 2 is a beast as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDaddyDutch View Post
    at my old job i got to use a htc Touch for up to 30 days and after about 1 week with this thing i said you can take the other 3 weeks and cram it, screen is super cool but other than that, oh yea and try to find a community for the htc Touch like you have here at Pin Stacker..... yea that's right you won't.... i got the pearl and loving it.....htc Touch hahaha....good one... see you soon..

angelzrage no está en línea Stack level 3
    I don't know. Got my curve about 5 months now.and I miss my sanyo M1.was able to download anything (free) had gps.and stereo speakers,VIDEO,and EVDO,my curve honestly is only good for email.and wifi,edge is slow.

purplepiper no está en línea Stack level 1

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ya know. Before my pearl I had a t509 yeah skinniest phone ever made at the time I bought the damn thing. Stood outside tmobile for it the day it came out. I wanted a sliver but tmo didn't carry it and that was their version. I thought I'd break that skinny *** phone but I didn't. I had it for 2 years not knowing I was missin out on bb. Never broke or had a problem. Finally realized before I got this baby that I'd been payin for the protection the whoe time and wasn't even worth it when the phones price went down. Had to upgrade when certain web pages didn't come in. Now, I'm totally crackberry forever. Before I didn't even have to look at my screen to text. That little girl that won $20000 last year for how fast she texted had NOTHIN on me. I felt so retarded when I got my pearl though. Thought if never be as fast but look at me now. One week after I had it down. Point is I don't use any of my 600 min on my plan, that's why I got a second line for my man to use them up. I text about 4k a month and use less than 100 mins. My aunt even asked my mom when I would ever call her. My mom asked, did she texted you? She said, yeah. My mom replied with, then she called you. People say what they really mean when they text and I hate sittin there when they wanna talk but have nothing so say. Main point, there's so much more to do with my pearl that I'm always learning. My boyfriend hates it! I'm never off it. Just down right intrigueing. But were all gonna have carpal tunnel sooner than we expect, promise you that.

purplepiper no está en línea Stack level 1

So for all you guys with friends not quite ready to step up to the crackberry. I had the first version of the t509 with tmo, it still works and its been thrown across asphalt, sat on, and even once fell off a five foot wall and no cracks but two nifty cool personality scratches on the back. Recommend that phone. Stands the test of time even with how small it is.

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro

Welcome back!

Oh wait...not back quite yet? Don't worry, I'm holding the door open.

PhxBlue no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    NO!
    So Armus are you back yet?

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Picture this:

I am sitting at the kitchen table when the "old lady" comes in all excited...

"Look at my new phone. Isn't it cool?"

"New phone, why get a new one when the Bold is right around the corner?"

"I decided to ditch my berry for an iphone."

Shocked, I replied, "Watch your language. This is a good ChristRIM household." "What brought this on?"

"Oh, it is so cool, I love the touch screen. I can put all my tunes on it.. Blah blah blah blah blah.."

She used it for about 4 days. I came home from work one night to find her sitting at the kitchen table thumb-clicking away on her 8310.

The iPhone has been returned and I have not said a peep. But everytime I see her with her 8310 I think to myself, "I TOLD U SO "

He'll be back! Until then, have a BERRY nice day!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast