Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

All I can say is Windows Mobile......yuck He will be back.... HTC Androids forum

WazzuKirk no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: OMG Touch me

Advertisement

All I can say is Windows Mobile......yuck

He will be back.

BiggDaddyDutch no está en línea Stack level 3

at my old job i got to use a htc Touch for up to 30 days and after about 1 week with this thing i said you can take the other 3 weeks and cram it, screen is super cool but other than that, oh yea and try to find a community for the htc Touch like you have here at Pin Stacker..... yea that's right you won't.... i got the pearl and loving it.....htc Touch hahaha....good one... see you soon..
    Cheers
    BiggDaddy
    my thumbs hurt.......

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

the touch is actually not a bad phone. I played with an unlocked GSM version about 2months ago or so. I thought about opening a fourth line on my account to get one and keep my two blackberry devices. It's really cool touch flo technology.

but we will see you soon, if you got the sprint's touch they really crippled it
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

cfrench no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Yeah, I think this is more about having fun and giving him a hard time for thinking of getting rid of his BB. Just tease'n him....

miltw3 no está en línea Stack level 3

It uses Windows mobile and has a stylus. Enough said. The nifty look and feel will eventually become normal and you will be wishing for the simplicity and reliability of the BB. Take care.

PIN/ID
    Ask Me

I love my BlackBerry. I could never switch.
    Who's the pretty bb? You are, oh yes you are!

LOL

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

armus no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31833E7E

Yeah I'm feeling the love for suggesting a proposterous idea. The stylus is a bad thing and I'm not too impressed with the tap keyboard but I'm being openminded. This isn't the sprint version, it's on AllTel. How I got into this was I was wanting to change my 8130 for an 8120 because the 8130 internal GPS is horrid. If I want to get directions, I have to use a puck. So I said why have an 8130 when I have a lot of wifi spots and should go that route. Of course, the 8120 isn't sold in the states. A friend of mine uses an htc so I looked at them and was wowed by the features. So far, my pearl has only one thing the touch doesn't, a flash. The pearl will probably be easier to use but I'm going to try my options.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

tj2311111 Guest

Shouldve went with a N95-8. Thats the one of the only phones I would trade my BB for.

kkwus74 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    320FB874

ok.........see you back tomorrow.....lol

finder216 no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

A friend of mine recently bought an iPhone and after 5 days, he returned it for a Curve. "Touch" phone are great for entertainment, but when you use them entering a lot of text, on a daily basis, they are nowhere near as effective as a Blackberry. Everyone has different needs though.

armus no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31833E7E

And that may be a big factor for me. I want to write text docs using something like word. I don, feel I agold have to pay anothe $100 for a simple text editor though. And yet acing attachments like word docs to your pearl from email. The pearl is very useful but not realistic for production. Talk about something better used as a distraction! I'll get the touch tomorrow and see. Btw, BB is making a touch screen phone I hear.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ your so funny french! Lmao!!

PIN/ID
    Ask Me

nvisi0n no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30B4DB5C

It's ok, I learned the hard way on an HTC Tornado and an HTC Hermes. Berry all the way.

krosli no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    747101D2

After having two Blackberries, I don't think I can go and get another phone that is not a BB. I used to love my Nokia phone. But something was lacking. So I got my first blackberry and that was the 8700r. After that I changed to the Motorola Razor. From the time that I got that to the Blackberry 8800, I felt like I was walking around without a soul. I was so lost. When my 8800 came, I was back to my normal self. I could eat, smell the flowers and see the birds flying. I was so free. Pretty sure he will be back to a BB in no time.

*just my two cents*
    Last edited by krosli; 01-15-2008 at 12:50 AM. Reason: spell check

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast