http://www.t-mobile.com/shop/phones/...d-070dbe4b5023... HTC Androids forum

gkatmar no está en línea Stack level 2

New Phone for T-Mobile "Dash" Comments??

Advertisement

nvisi0n no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30B4DB5C

Re: New Phone for T-Mobile "Dash" Comments??

HTC makes some great hardware there is no doubt about that, its too bad their weekest link is the software (WM5)~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PDAsh no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    243BBC5A

I have the Dash and I have to admit I love this thing. Even holding it feels good!

NerdWeez no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30f8565e

I've heard alot of good things about the Dash, maybe even wish I had gotten one. They are great I do admit. Probably better than my "entry level" BB 8100
    "What does it profit a man to gain the whole world yet lose his soul?" -Jesus Christ

xtasyboi_00 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    PM

i heard about it... but i really love pin messaging haha

ziminvades no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

As a person who has tried the dash your not missing anything. Well except for head aches. The bigest set back is the freeze function. You have to constantly go into your running programs and stop all. If you don't the programs will freeze or seriously slow the device. Windows can't seem to manage a way to stop a program when you exit. It will stay on in the back ground. There is this other problem of having window after window to get to where you need to go. Its difficult to locate files unless your very tech oriented. You need a windows bible. A big bonus is the media player. You can view video posted on sites unlike the blackberry. There is a touch sensitive volume key (no actual button) which is cool. Personal rating coming from someone who has tried sloat every phone out now 4 out of 10. Blackberry pearl is an 8 out of 10.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ziminvades no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Sloat = almost
    Sorry quick fingers lol

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PDAsh no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    243BBC5A

Naaa, not a 4 at all. The least I'd give it is a 7.5. I've had mine for some time now and it will NOT freeze up every time you don't clear in Task Manager. Yes, you do have to clear it to keep the memory large enough but I play my mp3 music on this thing, take pics and videos and surf the internet and I don't even clear in task manager everytime after doing all those things. People really give Windows a hard time. I've added this one program where I can edit my word docs, create pdf files, create charts and what-not and this has made the Dash even more valuable.

mrcsbrooks no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    204b1dba

The dash is not a bad device, and comparing the pearl vs the dash, I will still stick with my pearl. Only reason being is the form factor, and the solid os of an bb. The pearl (asides from the media functionality) does the same thing the dash does!!

I love the media player on the dash, and the screen!! I could almost say I like the os. The dash is a good phone, but just not my personal fave!! Its good htc is coming with another device, meanwhile ill enjoy my pearl, and wait for the 8830 for tmob!!

olstoro06 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2088b68c
    I upgraded my Dash to Windows 6.1 throught HTC and everything runs beautiful, and it's interface is awesome!!!

banglaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2569B255
    Dash upgraded to 6.1 is really dashing, although the threaded sms is kind of uncomfy to work with.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~