Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Hey stackers! This comming wed ill be the proud owner of a new HTC Diamond. ... HTC Androids forum

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional

New HTC user soon

Advertisement

Hey stackers! This comming wed ill be the proud owner of a new HTC Diamond. I know nothing about the device or what I can do with windows 6.1. Do any of yall have any info to share? And what cool stuff I can do or cool programs. Can I use viigo, Pinstack, and vuclip? Those types are the one I use the most.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    You can use Viigo and Beejive has a beta out for the phone. I dont know what vuclip is...youtube is great....if you google windows mobile 6.1 free apps there are a TON of free apps! Have fun with the phone!!!
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

Wow! Thanks. Vuclip is "youtube" but saveable on a bb. Can't save youtibe clips so if you go to vuclip..same vids are there and it can be saved to mem card. I'm excited about the Diamond. My company is finally getting great devices to sell and its gonna be my company phone. So ill have BB on one side of me and HTC on the other! Def IMO the best of both worlds lol

nickjoedotcom no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30C1D19D
    WinMo phones are extremely powerful devices. I'm actually really excited for their latest and upcoming offerings. You can access PinStack from any browser either Wap or HTML. And Viigo is also compatible. I'm not familiar with the last app. But check around. The platform is the most widely supported for obvious reasons.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Sam123gil no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    A.S.K.
    Have fun with your phone!! I hope it everything you like.
    ~©®ĺ©kßë®®Ą~

I'd rather have the HTC HD..but..the diamond will be free so no complaining lol..I'm happy either way and very excited

WirelessVC no está en línea Stack level 2
    Viigo is available on Windows Mobile ... with the added bonus that Audio Podcasts are already functional on that version of Viigo.

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    There are apps that can run on both wm 6.1 and bb just don't expect the type of ease in user interface with wm 6.1 as you have in bb. .

Island3r no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    249FFD2A
    I am very interested to see what you think of this device. I returned mine after 10 days for reasons discussed in the links below.

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...69/#post963769

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...77/#post965777

Are you getting it through ATT?

My experience with the device was less than satisfactory and I am eager to know if other carriers support this particular phone better, if I got a lemon, or if my experience was typical.

I guess I'll check back on Wed/Thu.

Good luck.

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    Windows Mobile? I don't know, I had a bad experience. But good luck with it.
    T-Mobile HTC Touch Pro2 & I'm not coming back! :D

--HeavyC.

No not att...cellular south. I had the tmo wing and HATED it..but many reviews I've watched said good things. Ill read your posts and problems and see if I have those issues and wed when I get the phone ill post any issues and problems I may have. Cellular south is cdma 3G so we will see. I'm curious what 6.1 is like. I think the only thing I didn't like about the wing was the lag and how slow it was. One thing I know is, the better I know wm the better I can help customers and sell the product. I know there are die hard wm users out there ans cellular south def has those types of people. So if I don't like the phone for some reason, ill still continue to educate myself on it to help customers who love it.

Will I be able to tether the diamond as a modem to my laptop??

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by calm_tiger View Post
    There are apps that can run on both wm 6.1 and bb just don't expect the type of ease in user interface with wm 6.1 as you have in bb. .

Actually when it came to the user interface I felt that WM was alot easier...no clicking "alt + another button" to find out what's running in the background...there are drop down menus for everything you need...you can place as many or as little apps as you need on the home screen....much more customizeable than a BB which has alwasy been my chief complaint in a BB
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I have had good and bad experiences with WM. I owned a Compaq 3835 Pocket PC, HP iPAQ 6315 (3 of them and it was my favorite) and 2 Dell Axim X50's. The Dells and HP's did not take being dropped too well.

The 3835 was a TANK and no longer runs because the battery needs to be replaced but the PPC is no longer being made

The 6315 is also no longer in production but still sold online :cry:

Dell went and ditched their Axim series so I can't replace the X50 again

So now, unless I change my mind again, I'm eyeballing the Palm Treo Pro (Windows Mobile and Palm rolled into one phone).

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsNowOrNever View Post
    Actually when it came to the user interface I felt that WM was alot easier...no clicking "alt + another button" to find out what's running in the background...there are drop down menus for everything you need...you can place as many or as little apps as you need on the home screen....much more customizeable than a BB which has alwasy been my chief complaint in a BB
    I think you can also run apps off the memory card on WM. I know Palm has the capability.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast