I have been using HTC Legend for a month now and really like it over ... HTC Androids forum

dinkygreg no está en línea Stack level 1

New HTC Legend owner seeking help

I have been using HTC Legend for a month now and really like it over my old cell phone. I have 10 contacts in my phone, but when I add any new one it just delete the previous ones. I read the user manual, but found nothing specific to this. I never had such problem with my any phone and this is my first HTC phone, so can't figure out the reason behind it. Can anyone help me out?

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    I have the HTC Incredible and I have over 500 contacts on mine. I don't know of any limitations, within reason, for contacts. I looked and I don't see any limit-setting parameter. Have you tried setting up (more than 10) contacts somewhere and using the import/export function on you Legend. You should find it by going to "people," pressing menu and selecting "import/export." See if you can get more than 10 on your phone using that setup technique.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

mrholder no está en línea Stack level 3
    Might try adding the contacts to your google account on a pc. Then add the same account (if you haven't already) under settings>accounts & sync on the legend. Let it sync and see if it allowed you to add more than ten. Hope this helps.