Hey, what's up!! So I'm leaving the BB world for the HD2 on wed. Will ... HTC Androids forum

rcorso no está en línea Stack level 1

New HTC HD2

Advertisement

Hey, what's up!! So I'm leaving the BB world for the HD2 on wed. Will the transition be hard. Also what will I like most about the change?? Thanks!!

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Check out this thread from one of our members who was a heavy BB user and recently switched: http://forums.pinstack.com/f27/one_w...ro_2_a-119095/
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

rcorso no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks!! I checked it out I'm sold!!

rugmankc no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    Check out this thread from one of our members who was a heavy BB user and recently switched: http://forums.pinstack.com/f27/one_w...ro_2_a-119095/
    The OP was asking about the HD2 not the Touch Pro 2 unless I missed something. The HD2 will have a 4.3 screen, I believe. I too am interested in the HD2 or Nexus One, but like a big screen. Does the Touch Pro 2 run the same software and is fairly identical to the HD2? If so maybe I can check it out since the HD2 is not stores here yet.

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; 8700g; 8900; Carrier-Cincinnati Bell: Future Bold Owner

You are correct, different phones, just read it too quick...the HD2 will be the nicer of the two devices. Specs: HD2 TP2
    Twitter? My Apps List

rugmankc no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    You are correct, different phones, just read it too quick...the HD2 will be the nicer of the two devices. Specs: HD2 TP2

Thanks, I haven't researched the Touch Pro, but interested in the HD2. Heard it will not be upgradeable to W7. Not sure if that is good or bad, as I was told W7 won't have copy/paste. Find that hard to believe.

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; 8700g; 8900; Carrier-Cincinnati Bell: Future Bold Owner

There are a lot of rumors flying around, and until it's released, things are subject to change. But Microsoft is being really closed off(apple-esque) about things with WM7....to the point that Mozilla has halted development of Fennec for WM. Read more here: http://www.betanews.com/article/With...lso/1269360388
    Twitter? My Apps List

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    I dint think most WM 6. devices will be upgradable to WM7 Series OS b/c of navigation and button placement issues along with a few other reasons.

I also think Microsoft want everyone to purchase a new handset by then.

I don't think it will be available till late in 2010.

Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

T_Bone no está en línea Stack level 1
    Did you get the HTC HD2?
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16