Ok, I had a Nexus S 4g for two weeks and loved most of it. ... HTC Androids forum

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional

Lovin my Evo 3D

Advertisement

Ok, I had a Nexus S 4g for two weeks and loved most of it. However the issues reported with the WiFi were popping up on mine and the reception where I live was not that great. Having the option of returning it was great and I picked up the 3d instead.

I have to say I'm pleased. Reception and wireless is perfect.
    The 3d is cool, but not at the top of my list. Pictures look better if bright, but slightest movement renders them blurry. Neat to use, but not every day. 2d camera is good, some may want a higher res though. I use a digital camerafor all my pics so none of this is a big concern for me.

It's fast. I liked how smooth the Nexus was, but this is noticeably quicker. Mind you it won't blow your mind, but if you're a geek then you'll love knowing you have a dual core under the hood. Even better when oc'd to 1.7.

I don't like Sense. Some features are great, like the active lock screen. Just put you're mist used apps on the screen and drag into the circle, just one click to launch email, text, Twitter, etc.

I personallydont like the home screen. The dock is too large and i really don't need "personalize" shortcut on it.
    As well it seems widgets take up a bit more room, making the screen feel cramped.

Call quality is great, clear and loud.

The screen itself is very nice. Colors ate crisp and web pages look great. Photos look great, and the lintecular tech used for 3d is unobtrusive. However with 3d you have to find a sweet spit when viewing to get the full effect.

I've changed a few things (new launcher, permatemp root, overclocked) just to make it feel just right, and will root fully once It's available. Overall I'd say a great device.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Glad to hear JF. I'm two weeks into my HTC Inspire, and I like it pretty well. My first Android. I'm getting to know my way around it pretty well, and will probably root it very soon.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Glad to have you back, JFCooley!!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

Good to be back, although odd that I don't have a berry

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    hey theses days most of us have open minds, for instance i have a droid too(prob gonna trade it for a newer soon, but i got one)
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    I agree with you jfcooley, its a great device! I think Sense 3.0 is the best skin for Android. This should hold me over until the new Nexus drops.
    You can't learn anything if you're talking!

I honestly can't wait to remove sense and get a vanilla ROM. I believe sense to be a hog, and I just can't get into it. Right now I'm using go launcher ex, which can be a hog as well, but at least It's a hog I can dress up and take to the prom.