Actually went into a store and looked at the phone. Wife and i liked it ... HTC Androids forum

dasudevil no está en línea Stack level 2

Lightbulb Just ordered Mytouch for CHEAP!

Advertisement

Actually went into a store and looked at the phone. Wife and i liked it however they told me i need to wait another month before i can upgrade. So I called tmo to try and take advantage of the 2yr renewal program of $199.99. They said absolutely then I asked about the $100.00 off for seeing a special on the web. They said holly crap (literally) you know about that special. I said YEP! Alright you get that too. So not only was I able to upgrade a bit early i was able to take advantage of all xtra discounts and get a $499.99 phone for $99.99. So i ordered 2.
    (hope im not violating anything here with the prices displayed if so please remove prices or hit me up ill be more then happy to fix)

* this is only available through the *611 option.

** i have also heard that the Hero is the BOMB and better from a TMO rep but i did not want to sacrifice service and the 8+ years i have been with the tmo famz for a slightly cheaper plan. He did also say i can get that Hero software on the mytouch. Is that true??? and If so how and where?

So after 2 full years of the famous blackberry 8320 with PLENTY of software updates, themes, and all the other goodies i am afraid to say im headed towards android. However will be keeping the blackberry for support and well i just like the phone. LOL

If you could PLEASE help me out i would love to hear feed back on this new phone if any. Pros and Cons. I have 14 days to figure out if this is the one or not. Shoot any phone similar to this one would be great.

Thank you for your help,
    Don /dASUdevil

dasudevil no está en línea Stack level 2
    UPDATE!...

after searching around and looking for something on the mytouch i found some things. Seems that everyone does not like the headset option. I agree but im giving it a shot. So what about places to go get things. Did not see to many places here that helps you out with that stuff.

Googled lots of things and came up with adroid theme, and market. Not many other places that i was able to find. IF you know of any could you help with directing them. Thanks....