Is there any tricks or tips i need to know with win mobile 6.1 and ... HTC Androids forum

Les
    Les no está en línea Stack level 3

Question Just got the HTC Ozone

Advertisement

Is there any tricks or tips i need to know with win mobile 6.1 and the HTC Ozone?
    I switched from the Storm to the Ozone.

So far I like the HTC Ozone I added facebook and no issues and it plays mp3's excellently. You can set individual mp3 ring tones to your contacts if you add the ones you want as a windows live contact. All and all the phone is great and light wieght and not as bulky as the storm. The only thing I see that is wrong with it is the camera it only is a 2.0 mp and not 3.0 mp.
    Last edited by Les; 07-24-2009 at 04:27 AM.

Les

Thumbs up

Well I had the HTC Ozone for a week i believe. The Ozone is very easy to use. This is a none touch screen phone and the camera is a 2.0mp with no flash. Comes with WM 6.1, 91.05 MB of on board storage memory, Total memory for the phone is 111.53mb, processor is 528MMHz, Comes with Office Mobile which includes excel mobile, OneNote mobile, powerpoint mobile, and word mobile. Has a MP3 Trimmer, Modem link, Quick GPS, Remote desktop, Active Sync, Streaming Media which are some of the apps.

All in all I rate the HTC Ozone a 4 out of 5.

soccer no está en línea Stack level 1

Just got Ozone

Hey just got ozone like it so far everything seems to work but how do i get apps on it like facebook and pandora

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Les

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by hayden View Post
    Thanks Hayden for the links! I need to find more apps those are great I have been searching but turning up with a little bit of apps. Are there not that many yet?