With Date and Price on eXpansys UK... engadgetmobile.com : While we wouldn't bet the bank ... HTC Androids forum

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

HTC's Touch Diamond2 Gets a Little More Real

Advertisement

With Date and Price on eXpansys UK...

engadgetmobile.com: While we wouldn't bet the bank on this price and date from eXpansys, it does give us a warm fuzzy feeling to know it's at least en route. The oft mis-stepping -- you know, leaking and such -- retailer has tagged the HTC Touch Diamond2 at £399 (roughly $570) with a potential shelf date of the 17th April. While it will ship with Windows Mobile 6.1, there is a mention in the "liner notes" on the page stating that it will be upgradeable to Windows Mobile 6.5. Now we'll simply have to wait and see how it really pans out and how its bigger -- and likely pricier -- sibling, the HTC Touch Pro2 gets treated.

[Read More]
    Last edited by Lavagirl; 03-02-2009 at 04:31 AM.

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava
    Another shot of this new touch phone:

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Good thread Lava, these HTC look like serious phones, but Ive never seen one in person. Rim needs to stay on the cutting edge and not release devices that are not ready.

jd885 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Ive got the touchpro and I cant believe HTC is already pushing out round 2 of these phones, but the good thing is if i want a touch pro 2 i can sell mine and buy a new one lol