Flora Grahm has written an pretty good review on the phone. We like: Epic customisability; ... HTC Androids forum

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

HTC Hero review

Advertisement

Flora Grahm has written an pretty good review on the phone.

We like:
    Epic customisability; well-designed home screen widgets with live updates; easy-to-use keyboard; convenient Android Market for apps; multitouch capability; Flash support; 3.5mm headphone jack; Facebook integration

We don't like:
    Sluggish at times; Flash video is dodgy; no easy way to back up and restore; button and menu overkill

CNET UK judgement:
    If you can stand the Hero's occasional sluggishness, it's a fantastic smart phone packed with great features. We like its distinctive looks, and the innovative user interface brings Android much closer to being as fun and good-looking as the iPhone OS, while being far more customisable. Occasional lag and Android's rough edges mean it's not quite an iPhone killer, but it's definitely fighting in the same class

Read More

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    thanks. Its now rumored for Sprint

mylinuxbox no está en línea Stack level 3
    Are there any issues with syncing the Hero calendar to Google calendar?

I use my Blackberry now for that main reason and am due an upgrade. I have been looking at the Hero but before I take the plunge I want to make sure I can still use this feature as I run my entire business through the calendar.

Thanks,
    Neil.
    Pin - 20683AD4

If at first you do succeed, try not to look so astonished.
    Children need to feel secure, so strap them down whenever possible.

Mortgage_Man no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by mylinuxbox View Post
    Are there any issues with syncing the Hero calendar to Google calendar?

I use my Blackberry now for that main reason and am due an upgrade. I have been looking at the Hero but before I take the plunge I want to make sure I can still use this feature as I run my entire business through the calendar.

Thanks,
    Neil.
    On Android phones, you log into the phone with your Gmail info and the phone syncs email, calendar, contacts.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/CRC1) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

0thundr0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortgage_Man View Post
    On Android phones, you log into the phone with your Gmail info and the phone syncs email, calendar, contacts.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/CRC1) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1
    I like the syncing with Gmail, Google Contacts, and Google Calendar the most about the CDMA HERO