Just letting you all know there are some definite issues with the HTC Sync program. ... HTC Androids forum

JRS65 no está en línea Stack level 2

HTC EVO 4G / Sync Problems - TEST DRIVE UPDATE

Advertisement

Just letting you all know there are some definite issues with the HTC Sync program. I have had to uninstall & reinstall several times to get it properly syncing with MS OL 03. (XP is OS).
    It is not catching all calender changes and it will produce several duplicates in both contacts and calender each time you re-install.
    Going to Sprint with the issues and see where it goes.

PROBLEMS IN 1RST MONTH:
    1. Had screen replaced due to possible liquid damage - Sprint repaired @ store (maybe sweat - I'm in TX)
    2. Multiple Sync problems continue
    3. USB connection on phone not connecting - Sprint repaired @ store replaced usb port on phone
    4. Keep this baby plugged in as much as possible - short battery life (App killer helps)

JRS65 no está en línea Stack level 2
    SOUNDS TOO NEGATIVE - so hear are some positive changes I have seen since the BB TMO swap !

I can actually browse the internet now...FAST!!
    Navigation works very well!!
    Many practical apps it comes with...I really like "Places"
    The touch screen is getting easier to use.
    Sprint can repair problems so far onsite at their main store 10 minutes from my home!!
    Good customer service...so far, so good. Got to work these sync bugs out.

Charlie Hustle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    skdck
    Well, i havent had a problem with my evo yet. It runs flawlessly. This makes me break even after dealing with my tour last year which i had to get an 8330 trackball installed because the black one was crap. Since i am with sprint, they have a repair shop down the street from me and those dudes are fast.