I love my EVO but I can't seem to find a way to filter my ... HTC Androids forum

JohnnieP no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

Question HTC-EVO

Advertisement

I love my EVO but I can't seem to find a way to filter my POP mail as I could on my BlackBerry. Does anyone know if this is possible.

pdaddyjenks no está en línea Stack level 1
    i'm having the same problem , so i called sprint tech, they were pretty helpful but did not solve that issue. they said i had to call my internet provider(optonline) and find out the right pop. cause they didn't have. i never had a chance to call them yet. so if you hear anything let me know.

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Gmail as you know uses labels. If you use these they can organize what once was a messy inbox. 95% of emails that get have a folder that they need to go should I decide to keep them. On gmail on the pc you can set up rules(filters) for how incoming mail is handled. You can send them to certain folders if you wish taking them out of your inbox so it's not cluttered with things your not overly concerned with. To me it helps out both ways, on my phone and the pc. I know where everything is and it's quickly accessed. Once you do this you should be able to just sync your inbox with your phone. Don't quote me because I don't have it set up like that. Any email that you want can be pulled into one goolge a count or many if you choose. Hope that helps a little.

JohnnieP no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Thanks BHP77, I was aware of the Gmail thing, but I am trying to filter my POP mail so that the only mail I get is from people in my address book. This was a very simple thing with my BlackBerry.