Size: 102 x 51 x 18.05mm Weight: 165 g Connectivity: WCDMA / HSPA: 900/2100MHz. HSDPA ... HTC Androids forum
HTC announces HTC Touch Pro
- Size: 102 x 51 x 18.05mm
- Weight: 165 g
- Connectivity: WCDMA / HSPA: 900/2100MHz. HSDPA 7.2 Mbps and HSUPA
- Operating system: Windows Mobile® 6.1 Professional
- Display: 2.8-inch VGA touch screen
- Camera: 3.2MP, with video calling
- Internal memory: 512 MB flash, 288 MB RAM
- Expansion Slot: microSD™ memory card (SD 2.0 compatible)
- Keyboard: Slide-out 5 row QWERTY keyboard
- Bluetooth: 2.0 with EDR
- Wireless: WiFi 802.11b/g
- GPS: GPS/AGPS
- Interface: HTC ExtUSB (mini-USB and audio jack in one; USB 2.0 High-Speed)
- Battery: 1350 mAh
- Talk time: GSM: up to 8 hours
- Standby time: GSM: up to two-weeks
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM 7201A 528MHz
Really sick phone but my friend has a wing and has been through 5 in the past year (the damn thing keeps frying itself) but i heard this one wont be available in the states?
Sorry spoke to quick before reading.. later this year it will be available... oops
I belive tmo will be the one sporting this device
You know here in the states we are like a generation behind on technology as far as cell phone options many of the advance and cool gadgets are in japan europe etc.
~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
The wing is a terrible phone, had it and hated it.
This one on the other hand looks pretty sweet.
Can't they ever put more Internal Memory in a phone?!
T-Mobile Blackberry 8310 Crimson Red
yea the wing seems poorly built considering i have the same BB Pearl for a year and a half but ya this one looks pretty sweet (i wonder when T-mobile would be gettin it)
I want this phone!!
Nice processor too. Apparently its coming in CDMA first according to some tech blogs.
not a favorite of slide phones, but htc has one here.
HTC Touch Pro! the keyboard is not as good as TyTN II. It is also thicker than TyTN II. Honestly, i don't like its design.
Tags for this Thread