Just got a heads up and its official. Goto software update and you should see/get ... HTC Androids forum

Charlie Hustle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    skdck

Froyo is out for all evo owners!!!

Advertisement

Just got a heads up and its official. Goto software update and you should see/get it. Its 85mb so if you dont have 4g, it will take a lil longer.
    Have fun..

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1-update1; en-us; ADR6300 Build/ERE27) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17)

Hope we Incredible users get it soon - I understand it\'s right around the corner, I hope.
    Last edited by jblackfish; 08-16-2010 at 05:30 PM.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1-update1; en-us; ADR6300 Build/ERE27) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17)

Hope we Incredible users get it soon - I understand it's right around the corner.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

PIN/ID
    skdck
    hopefully so. Its a shame the vzw is dragging their feet about this. Especially when the incredible was the first major android phone released this calendar year thru a carrier.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Hustle View Post
    hopefully so. Its a shame the vzw is dragging their feet about this. Especially when the incredible was the first major android phone released this calendar year thru a carrier.
    Verizon is probably too busy trying to figure a way to make another $20 a month (like charging for tethering) to be concerned about offering an upgrade - which is free. (Color me sarcastic. )

PIN/ID
    skdck
    I don't get them. They pushed and marketed the incredible like no tomorrow, and now its on the backburner.

I'm not sure I get 'em either, Charlie. I AM convinced that money drives everything they do and that they care less for their customers long-term happiness than they do their "bottom line." Too bad too because customer happiness feeds the "bottom line" long term. Most companies don't appear to get that (most basic business) fact IMO.

PIN/ID
    skdck
    That's sad. Because sprint is doin what's right right now. I Guess since VZW is holding down second place they've enough subscribers to not care. Sprint is trying their best to get out of third place. At least who are subscribed with them Sprint is trying their best to keep.