i am thinking of switching from my 8330 to the htc hero but i need ... HTC Androids forum

mrvictor65 no está en línea Stack level 3

from curve 8330 to htc hero

i am thinking of switching from my 8330 to the htc hero but i need to know if i should , I'm already with sprint so it would be hard,
    also i also need to know if yahoo i/m is available for the hero (i gotta have my yahoo i/m)

drwigginton no está en línea Stack level 1
    Two weeks ago I was in the same place you are except I had a BB 8830. I was eligible for an upgrade, and the Hero had just come to my carrier. I was intrigued with the Hero. I got it and kept it about a week before exchanging it for a BB Tour. The Hero is a very cool phone, and I didn't have any problems with it. But I could not get past the differences with how email is handled or how the calendar functions. I was disappointed in the quality of the pictures it took. They should be much better with a 5MP camera.

mdh00 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I switched from the curve 8330 a couple of weeks ago and I am never going back. I love my HTC Hero. You can use all the IM clients and the 5 MP camera is much better after the firmware version update Sprint and HTC put out a couple days ago. This phone keeps on getting better and better. Get it! It's much better than a 8330... you will not regret it.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; A6277 Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

0thundr0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I went from a Blackberry to an iPhone 3GS to a Hero. I believe the Hero to be superior to the Blackberry, and is a good transition from Blackberry OS to Android. However, from iPhone 3GS (Jailbroken) to Hero, I feel like I downgraded greatly. The network I'm on is much better now though.