If I were to switch from a BB to a Touch2, what would I like ... HTC Androids forum

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

From a BlackBerry to a HTC Touch2

Advertisement

If I were to switch from a BB to a Touch2, what would I like and/or dislike about the Touch? I would use ActiveSync on Exchange to continue with wireless PIM.

Thank you for your opinion...

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    www.htc.com or www.windowsmobile.com should help. Are you referring to the HTC Touch Pro 2 (my next phone on T-Mobile)? I was a little confused unless a new Touch 2 is out.

PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Yup, the Touch Pro 2 and I've read many links and many reviews from the web but I wanted real users opinions.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

I see in another thread that you will be using a demo. Let me know what you think of it. I can't get mine until next March.
    Posted via smartphone

dale632 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have a BB8830 with Sprint. I'm going to AT&T tom. to order the Tilt2. It's their version of the touch pro2. I'm going with AT&T because they are the only ones to offer it without a camera and I can't have one where I work. Because of distance, I probably won't get it until next Sunday. I'll let you know what I think about it when I get it. Hope that won't be too late.

PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    I'll be getting my demo Verizon HTC TP2 tomorrow morning so hopefully I'll get some time to play with it while I'm at the office tomorrow. I'm hoping to set it up on our Exchange server and give it a full run through as if I had purchased the phone so we'll see how it goes.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

There was a problem with ordering my phone. So now instead of getting it this weekend it will probably be late next week. They reordered it today. I'll still try to give a review when I can.

I finally got the HTC Tilt2 without a camera. I've spent all day trying to set it up for me. It's my 1st windows phone and it looks like it's going to take a while to get used to. The touch screen works too good. I'm having trouble controlling it while scrolling. I hope it's something I get used to. I like how the touchflo works. Everything seems to be laid out well. The only thing I haven't been able to figure out is controlling download location when using windows marketplace. I haven't had a problem with downloads using opera. It asks with every download. I don't have outlook, just outlook express, so I had a problem downloading my contacts. I ended up exporting my address book to my hotmail account and downloaded microsoft my phone from the marketplace and then downloaded the address book from hotmail. With so many non-business users with smartphones now they should let it work with outlook express.
    The phone itself seems to be well made. The screen looks good but I haven't watched any video yet. Phone calls are clearer than they were on my BB with sprint.
    I'll try and check back periodically and answer any questions that I am capable of answering.

tafadzwa no está en línea Stack level 2
    I gotta say this information is so useful. I currently have the tour on sprint and I hate it. I've thought of getting a iphone but then I found out I get a good discount at my work for verizon. The htc touch pro 2 caught my eye and now I can't wait to switch to verizon and get it.

tafadzwa no está en línea Stack level 2
    How are the app prices? I see the iphones apps are pretty cheap and the bb prices are ridiculous....