Ok, so set out on this fine christmas day with the family to see "Little ... HTC Androids forum

grymtyrant@msn. no está en línea Stack level 3

Evo battery drain. W/mobile network off.

Advertisement

Ok, so set out on this fine christmas day with the family to see "Little Fockers". It was alright. But anywho, I went into the movie with 86% battery life on my Evo. I decided to try turning off my mobile network to conserve battery. And to my surprise when I came out of the flick, my battery is at 57%. That is just disgusting. I had 2 missed calls and 2 texts and vibrate was turned off. WTF. I've also looked at all sorts of tips and tricks about conserving battery life on the Evo. I have applied some that I feel could feel beneficial to me. So just seeing if other people out there have similar experiences and what the best option could be. I'm thinking of taking it to a Sprint store and having them test the battery. (even though the battery health says good on the phone) And or I was thinking of picking up the 1750 mAh battery from Seido. Slightly bigger, also could just be a better battery in general.

So let me hear your thoughts folks.

Thanks.

SeRViiCiiO no está en línea Stack level 5
    was anything left on? like an app or wifi? i myself went to the movies on xmas day, little fockers as well, lol, and i went it with 35% and came out with 32%-
    i had good signal inside so i decided to leave 3g on, vibrate on

are u sure u turned the radio off?
    Phone: T-Mo S4- Stock-Rooted

[Former]
    Device: T-Mobile S3
    Device: HTC Amaze 4G
    Device: HTC Vision (T-Mobile G2)
    Device: BlackBerry (9700, 8900,8320,8120,8100)

grymtyrant@msn. no está en línea Stack level 3
    I believe the culprit was a security app. But still. Yes the radio was off.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    grymtyrant, I realize this is an old thread but I recently discovered what what was draining my Increcible battery so fast. If you're running your GPS that'll cause you battery to drop FAST! Turn it off and use the network to track your location (or whatever) and see if that doesn't make a big difference.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com