I've had a BlackBerry 8700c with Cingular/ATT service for over a year now and through ... HTC Androids forum

privax no está en línea Stack level 3

Cingular/ATT BlackBerry 8700c to Sprint HTC Mogul

Advertisement

I've had a BlackBerry 8700c with Cingular/ATT service for over a year now and through out the years of having Sprint, than Nextel.. I've never been so happy with a service provider untill I went to Cingular/ATT. Perfect signal everywhere I went, almost never a dropped call I basically had no service interuption other than the two BlackBerry data issues which not even ATT was responsible.

I was comteplating on upgrading to the Curve 8310 with GPS because I have been wanting a smaller device and I thought having GPS capabilities on my device would of been a major plus.. and I'm not a real big camera user but hey if it came with it why not.. but I just couldn't handle the lack of other multimedia features like live streaming video and the lack of 3G...

I took into consideration the Sprint SERO plans that offered 500 anytime minutes, night and weekends starting at 7, unlimited text and data... for $30 a month and I loved the fact that while Sprint may not be better than ATT coverage wise their data network is available in more areas than the 3G ATT network and on TOP of that the Mogul being rev A upgradable eventually.

I purchased a moto razr v3 and am still keeping my att plan because i love the service and i am now using a sprint mogul for text and data.

defintly worth every penny.

my plan for sprint comes out to 22.50 with a "ups discount" even though i dont work there.. CANT BEAT IT.

ma077146 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3019F3E6

Re: Cingular/ATT BlackBerry 8700c to Sprint HTC Mogul

That's like getting the "insider deal" when your buddy works at a new car dealership! Good on ya' mate.