i think i bricked my htc touch gsm im not to sure but here's my ... HTC Androids forum

agent47 no está en línea Stack level 2

bricked phone

Advertisement

i think i bricked my htc touch gsm im not to sure but here's my story

i did a CID unlock and it said it was successful and i tried installing a wm 6.1 to my phone from Sprint but im not with sprint and the progress bar on the RUU was not moving at all after like 15 minutes of waiting and starring at 0% so i unplugged my USB from my device ( ive done this before and i managed to get it back to normal) but this time it didnt go back to normal cuz i tried putting a custom ROM on but it didnt work this time to restore it back to normal then i downloaded a different custom ROM and it said it was successfully installed but it didnt work because when i go to turn my phone on it shows the HTC logo on start up then blacks the screen out and i cant get past that nor i do a million hard resets and still doesnt work can anyone please help me

any advice is recommanded

banglaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2569B255
    It might have really been bricked forever. Did you check which ROM and radio versions the upgrade pack was meant for? Also, was your battery fully charged when you disconnected?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

agent47 no está en línea Stack level 2
    i had my battery fully charged for like 10 hours before i did this and i didnt pay much attention to the radio version, can anyone give me tips on how to get it working again

banglaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2569B255
    Try "shock therapy". Plug your device to power source and try to turn on the device/phone. Be patient and wait for at least 3 minutes to see if it goes beyond the HTC logo screen. Wait even if it blacks out. It worked once for me. Good luck
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~