Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

AOL takes me back also. Hilarious sometimes looking back just a few short years. The ... HTC Androids forum

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Advertisement

AOL takes me back also. Hilarious sometimes looking back just a few short years.
    The new AOL is FaceBook in many ways.
    I even have fun recalling my first BB the 7100i and remember how awesome i thought it was.

That phone was pretty good just a little slower in movements and was clunky to navigate but it worked great.

I was never a StarTac fan even tho work gave me one to use.
    It was neat it a StarTrek way but I remember it being a weak plastic that creaked a lot.

Edit* sorry typos. Posting from mobile.

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    jBlack do you still need a review based on a former BB user? I have two friends who switched from Storm and Pearl to Incredible a few weeks back.

I can interview them or rather interrogate them for opinions

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by srl7741 View Post
    jBlack do you still need a review based on a former BB user? I have two friends who switched from Storm and Pearl to Incredible a few weeks back.

I can interview them or rather interrogate them for opinions

Yes, I'd love to compare notes, even though I've only had mine for a week. It doesn't have to be in depth but I'm always interested in other Indredible user's impressions.

I've noticed that my phone "cuts out" during conversations at times. I haven't figured out when or why but I'm not happy with that at all. Sometimes it's clear - sometimes it cuts up the conversation like a bad radio signal. I'd like to know if anyone else has that problem. I can't deal with a phone that has talk-quality problems.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

I just realized that the Incredible won't turn itself on automatically, if the alarm is set, to sound the "alarm clock" like the Blackberry will. That's a real bummer!
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    You do have a grace period to return it for a replacement or a new device if you're not happy with it.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    LOL SRL I remember my 7730 and how I hated it so much that I thought the 7100t I got after that was great (I still have mine). Then I thought the 7105t after that was the best thing in BlackBerry LMAO I still use AOL and AIM now

Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    You do have a grace period to return it for a replacement or a new device if you're not happy with it.
    I know about the grace period but I'm keeping it. The alarm clock is minor as are several other little differences. I've fairly-well adjusted to it and it's so fast compared to BB that I can't let it go. Thanks.

Charlie Hustle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    skdck
    hey you guys get the froyo update today, right???

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Hustle View Post
    hey you guys get the froyo update today, right???
    We think so (thought so) Charlie but it's after 1pm and I've got nothing here. The notice posted by BGR said, "...starts tomorrow..." meaning today. It didn't say it'll be finished tomorrow.

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Congrats on the on the new phone, JB.

Quote Originally Posted by goldengirl75 View Post
    Congrats on the on the new phone, JB.
    Thanks, GG. I'm actually starting to enjoy it after a couple of weeks making the transition. It wouldn't have taken that long but I've been doing it rather casually and haven't been able to spend adequate time working time at.

PIN/ID
    skdck
    Still no froyo yet JB??

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Hustle View Post
    Still no froyo yet JB??
    Nothing yet, Charlie. I saw on BGR posts that a few are getting it but it seems to be just trickling out. One opinion seems to be that they are offering it in order of device purchase. If that's true it'll be a while before I see. it. I guess it'll get to me eventually.

PIN/ID
    skdck
    That sucks because vzw is king of cell phones but suck at getting out updates. Especially for a major android phone.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    i really doubt thats the case j. usually it's juat a random hogpog of randomness. it probably has to do with regions,servers and not overloading anything.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast