hello, im a bit disappointed about the battery of my desire hd. but now i ... HTC Androids forum

nobodytvp no está en línea Stack level 1

battery

Advertisement

hello,
    im a bit disappointed about the battery of my desire hd. but now i saw an new battery on the internet. 1600mah(in stead of 1250) is it safe to put it in my phone? and will it fit right?

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    I had an HTC Inspire, was in the same situation, bought an extended battery and was kind of disappointed. I didn't see an increase in battery life much more than 10%. Is it safe? Yes if you buy a trusted battery. Mine was a Mugen brand, I had no problems with it. Do a little homework, go on Android Central and see what those guys are using in theirs. Honestly, unless you double the capacity, to me it's not worth it.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    What chokem said, as well check settings and account syncs to be sure you aren't draining it through needless syncs.

Settings/about phone/battery/battery use will give you a chart on what's using the most juice.

nobodytvp no está en línea Stack level 1
    ok so i dont damage my phone? i have bought it its only 9,95 EUR. i think its worth it for just 10%

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Well again, I would trust only a name brand battery with some good reviews by customers.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red