I know you guys are BB fans but I got a Tilt recently (still got ... HTC Androids forum

LRD
    LRD no está en línea Stack level 2

Smile ATT Tilt GPS related question

Advertisement

I know you guys are BB fans but I got a Tilt recently (still got my bb as well so dont shoot me!) And this phone is supposed to have GPS well I was wondering what else I needed in order to get the turn bu turn directions feature as well as exact location, and if i would get charged for this or it would be used using my data plan. or if there was a way to get it to use data...
    Also wondering if any of you all know where i can get some nice apps and stuff to customize my phone couse i had my BB just right and this Tilt just out of the box is kind of stale if you know what I mean... Either way let me know what you guys know or how you all can help, thanks.

PIN/ID
    LESS
    hit up xdadevelopers.com they have some awesome cooked rom's for it.. You can turn into the Tytn II

Don LuiG no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by LRD View Post
    I know you guys are BB fans but I got a Tilt recently (still got my bb as well so dont shoot me!) And this phone is supposed to have GPS well I was wondering what else I needed in order to get the turn bu turn directions feature as well as exact location, and if i would get charged for this or it would be used using my data plan. or if there was a way to get it to use data...
    Also wondering if any of you all know where i can get some nice apps and stuff to customize my phone couse i had my BB just right and this Tilt just out of the box is kind of stale if you know what I mean... Either way let me know what you guys know or how you all can help, thanks.
    hey there are plenty of hacks out there you can actually upload tomtom usa/canda to it, using a 2gig media no date usage, searcg for it on google, do it at your own risk though but is not that hard to do if you got a few spare hours to waste
    Last edited by Don LuiG; 04-23-2008 at 12:33 AM.