What’s in store for you at WES 2008? Here’s a sneak peak at a few ... WES Coverage forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

WES 2008: What to Expect

Advertisement

What’s in store for you at WES 2008? Here’s a sneak peak at a few breakout sessions that have just been confirmed:

Getting to Know the BlackBerry Smartphone: Shortcuts, Tips and Tricks
    This session is ideal for IT managers who handle end user training or just want to save time when using BlackBerry smartphones. You’ll learn basic navigation techniques, hot keys, and great tips and tricks, such as how to manage battery life. You’ll come away with a better understanding of BlackBerry smartphones and software and you’ll be able to help user communities do more with their devices in future training sessions.

The Pain-free Way to Manage Software Device Upgrades on BlackBerry Smartphones
    Learn about new ways the BlackBerry Enterprise Server can simplify the device upgrade process, without needing to synchronize with cables. Discover tools that can be used to better control and manage wireless upgrades for BlackBerry smartphones, setting policies for mandatory upgrades, handling roaming and monitoring reports. You’ll feel comfortable with the concept of wireless upgrades, and be ready to minimize the risk and improve the user experience for upgrades at your organization.

Towards an Ideal BlackBerry Solution Architecture
    This session reviews the components and requirements of the BlackBerry solution, offers best practices for architecting your environment and gives you an overview of common deployment scenarios. Attend to understand the factors that affect scalability, manageability and lower Total Cost of Ownership. You’ll come away well equipped to make decisions about building the ideal BlackBerry solution for your organization’s needs, and learn how to access resources for help along the way.

[Read more]

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    Wish I could go. Is there any way to suggest the next location for these kind of events? I live in NJ but NYC is a better location for an event like this.
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky13mt View Post
    Wish I could go. Is there any way to suggest the next location for these kind of events? I live in NJ but NYC is a better location for an event like this.
    Chicago...Navy Pier! That's better for me...Bubba-Gump Shrimp Co. close by. Not to mention, that's the last place I went to an Electronics Show @.

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbee View Post
    Chicago...Navy Pier! That's better for me...Bubba-Gump Shrimp Co. close by. Not to mention, that's the last place I went to an Electronics Show @.
    There is a Bubba Gump Shrimp Co in Times Square of NYC. So NYC!!! Lol...
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky13mt View Post
    There is a Bubba Gump Shrimp Co in Times Square of NYC. So NYC!!! Lol...
    Well, aside from the gadgets, that's all that matters....LOL!("RIMP!!!!")

noobuser no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    31849cb4
    How about video files of the seminars for purchase?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jrockett no está en línea BES Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by noobuser View Post
    How about video files of the seminars for purchase?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    You can purchase a DVD or powerpoint presentations but you still have to register for the conference.
    Data Outages
    Reinstall OS
    Desktop/Device Page

Yes, I'm a BES admin with an iPhone 3G.

Follow me on Twitter!