Vlingo is expanding its beta program for "a new product that lets you voice-enable some ... WES Coverage forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

WES 2008: Vlingo is expanding its beta testing program - signup!

Advertisement

Vlingo is expanding its beta program for "a new product that lets you voice-enable some applications on your BlackBerry."

To participate, you need to meet the following criteria:
    • At least 21 years old
    • Have a Pearl, Curve or 88xx
    • Are interested in using voice to interact with your BlackBerry
    • Live in the US
    The beta will begin mid-next week and run for 2 weeks. Participants will earn free use of the software during the beta period and for 3 months after public release of the product. Be one of the first users to try our software and have direct input into how the product evolves.

If you are interested in participating, please fill out the short (5-10 minute) questionnaire located here:
    http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?s...5SzEVdMA_3d_3d

All information you provide will be kept confidential and used only for the purpose of qualifying you for vlingo usability and beta tests. Participation will be limited to the first 100 users who respond.

Vlingo is a revolutionary software that translates your voice into text. How does it work? — Click here to see. Vlingo has recently voice-enabled the Yahoo! oneSearch application. Search for anything you need on your mobile device. It's fast & easy! Yahoo! oneSearch with voice is available on the BlackBerry Pearl, BlackBerry Curve and the BlackBerry 8800 series. Download oneSearch!

[Join the Beta Testing Program]

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Nice app camt wait to beta test

mrmoto no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32CA582C
    im in, this should be fun..

BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    I was in the first round of Beta testing and this app has some real potential. It should definitely replace the built-in voicedial application.

dhyde79 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    319FB186
    I was too, I actually wished the'd put an ability to remove voice dial and let me use the built in app, didn't have it nearly as accurate or tolerant of noisy environments, coupled with the fact that vlingo (at least the beta I was on) doesn't run solely from my phone, but rather connects to their server to figure out what you said, and then tries to interpret. I agree, it's got awesome potential, but, I'd like to see a few things work better for non-office based people (I can see great potential for people like truckers and such, with the ability to voice dictate texts or e-mails, while driving or doing other things.)

galvatron no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    240582a8
    yeah i can't wait fo the new version beta'ed the frirst version bring it on
    bing it on an send me the link

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~yeah! The first beta testing was kool, Vlingo most definitely has potential....I'm excited

lawizard no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    242965bf
    I'm in.
    So many gadgets, so little time. Sigh!

Lawizard

amischke no está en línea Developer

Extended free usage for beta testers

Hi, folks,

Vlingo has decided to extend free usage for beta testers: instead of 3 months free, beta testers will earn 1 year of free usage after release. Sign up today if you're interested--field testing begins tomorrow or Thursday.

Thanks!