Digby is a new mobile commerce service for BlackBerry users. It is the easiest way ... WES Coverage forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!

WES 2008: Shop 24/7 on your Blackberry with Digby. Booth #421

Digby is a new mobile commerce service for BlackBerry users. It is the easiest way to use your BlackBerry to find, browse and buy popular, name brand products from premier retailers on the Internet. Digby eliminates the challenges of surfing web sites not designed for mobile devices, and our easy-to-use graphical interface makes browsing intuitive and provides quick access to products in categories like Books, Flowers, Music, DVDs, Electronics and many more.

The Digby marketplace is open 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, with a catalog updated on a daily basis to keep content fresh and provide you with special products offers.

Download Digby and get...

• Extensive catalog of popular name brand items
    • Powerful search capabilities for hard-to-find items
    • Easy to navigate graphical interface
    • Rich content including full product descriptions and images of all products
    • Mobile shopping cart with support for multiple products and retailers in a single order
    • Ability to browse and place orders even when offline
    • Linked into your BlackBerry calendar and address book integration
    • Ability to program reminders for special events
    • Secure transactions and password protected buying
    • Shipping confirmations in your email inbox
    download Digby today
    [OTA only]

skaii no está en línea Stack level 3
    I've been using Digby since I had my Pearl months ago, and it really is awesome. You can even order from Circuit City and Best Buy via Digby! I recommend it to anyone who loves to order stuff online (like myself).
    Hi. :D