Attending WES? You don't want to miss Paul Dumais, Rove's CTO and Rob Woodbridge, Rove's ... WES Coverage forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

WES 2008: Rove - hands on of Mobile Admin 4.0. booth #248

Advertisement

Attending WES? You don't want to miss Paul Dumais, Rove's CTO and Rob Woodbridge, Rove's President & CEO in a case study session, titled "Every Laptop should be Left Behind", on Thursday, May 15th at 9am at the WES - Wireless Solutions Up Close Session Track!

According to Gartner, fifty percent of traveling workers will leave their notebooks at home in favor of other devices by 2012. These devices have become more powerful and growing legions of innovative companies are creating the next-generation software and hardware that will power these devices. Come hear from a sampling of these category-defining companies who will force you to leave your laptops behind.

[Read more]

KeNNethX no está en línea Stack level 3
    I'm a net admin in Flordia and we have used Mobile Admin since the 3.X days. 4.x is a big improvement especially in licensing. Unlimited servers per user. It used to be the opposite....I can now control all of our servers from my BB...including our BES, Exchange, VMWare and more.

(Cherri...you live in LA? Do you eat at Pink's...I had the pleasure back in '02...best Chili Dogs...ever!)
    When in Doubt, Pop the Battery Out!