Tuesday began with the kickoff keynote, with speakers including Mike Lazaridis, President and Co-Chief Executive ... WES Coverage forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!

WES 2008: PinStack Highlights - Tuesday, May 13th

Tuesday began with the kickoff keynote, with speakers including Mike Lazaridis, President and Co-Chief Executive Officer of RIM and James M. Kilts, Author, and former CEO of The Gillette Company. Between Hayden, Gina-Lisa, Jon and N8, we got some great information, a few demos and even some interviews!

Dataviz - Documents-To-Go to be finally unveiled!
    Documents To Go is a powerful word processing, spreadsheet and presentation application all in one package, designed to help you get your work done no matter where you are.

Vlingo's CEO Demos Two Voice Powered Blackberry apps
    Vlingo is a voice-powered user interface that unlocks access to mobile phone wireless data services. Vlingo allows users to speak or type into any vlingo-enabled text box and get accurate, easy and consistent access to all the information, entertainment and communication made possible through today’s mobile applications.

Cerience demos new RepliGo Reader Beta
    RepliGo Reader allows desktop-like viewing of native PDF files stored on your BlackBerry. There are several ways to get PDF documents onto your device. For example, you can plug your BlackBerry into your PC using a USB cable and drag files to the media card using Windows Explorer. Of note, Cerience is currently taking signups for their beta program of RepliGo Reader. Active participants will be eligible to receive a free copy of RepliGo Reader when it is released.

Cortado Connect for - 1GB Free Remote storage
    With Cortado Connect, you can access 1 GB of free online storage at with your BlackBerry and so benefit from additional storage space for your documents, pictures, or music files. Cortado Connect also lets you conveniently manage the files both online and on the memory card of your BlackBerry and exchange files between them.

Interview & App Demo with Dynoplex (QuickOffice)
    We sat down with Michael J. Averbach, formerly the CEO and Co-Founder of Dynoplex, and now the Director of Biz Development at QuickOffice to discuss a bit about QuickOffice's acquisition of their company and also for a sneek peak at thier new Document management and services solution coming for Blackberry. Quickoffice, Inc., a global provider of mobile office productivity software and solutions, announced last week that it had acquired DynoPlex, а developer of mobile office document management solutions. DynoPlex recently launched the first native Microsoft Office suite for BlackBerry devices, enabling the viewing and editing of native office files.

Download CoPilot LIVE - Free for 6 Months
    CoPilot Live BlackBerry Edition will guide you where ever you need to go safely and reliably. Simply enter a destination and CoPilot Live will guide you with automatic turn-by-turn directions all the way to the door.

SpotJots Featured At Coolest Apps Session - Free Download
    This morning we attended the session "The Latest, the Greatest, the Coolest Applications for BlackBerry smartphones". A few of the SpotJots features: real-time journal entries using audio, video and photos and publish your jots to other online accounts such as Facebook and Twitter.

We also had TWO very big contest announcements yesterday (well, one was announced last week, but the giveaway was yesterday).

BlackBerryHomepage or PinStack branded Curve Giveaway

Beejive (JiveTalk) & PinStack "spot us" Giveaway!

And ... to end the day in the style, RIM threw a party complete with Cirque de Soleil performers and music by John Mayer (I heard it was an awesome party ).

Don't miss the WES 2008 Photo Gallery where images are being uploaded daily!

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    Thanks Cherri. Next year I hope you join us!

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    YES!! i will NOT be letting ya'll have all the fun next year! i will def be there

jrockett no está en línea BES Pro
    ~via BB (

I'm so tired. I'm going to sleep all weekend.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    yeah there is always next year
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    I want a conference like this by me so I could go.
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!