Mobile Workforce Engagement The LiquidTalk Solution allows an enterprise to easily push audio/video content such ... WES Coverage forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

WES 2008: LiquidTalk - Push content to mobile employees

Advertisement

Mobile Workforce Engagement

The LiquidTalk Solution allows an enterprise to easily push audio/video content such as sales training, product information or corporate and customer communication directly to the mobile devices of remote employees:

• Media can be easily assigned and pushed to specific employees, resellers, partners or other users and organized into playlists. Mobile employees can receive assigned content even if they never access the web application.
    • Enterprise media content can be synchronized to BlackBerry, iPod or iPhone. Syncing occurs wired or wirelessly and once completed, users can access content on a device without a wireless or internet connection.
    • Users can create and distribute on-the-fly audio content using our Phone-In feature.
    • Managers can broadcast urgent business communication directly to the cell phones of hundreds or thousands of employees using our Phone-Out service. Audio information is sent in a phone call with optional user-interactive surveys.
    • Enterprise customers are provided with a secure, hosted, branded web application that centralizes access to proprietary audio and video business content.
    Join LiquidTalk CEO Dave Peak at the Breakout Session "Every Laptop Left Behind" at WES on Thursday, May 15th at 9am

[read more]

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    This looks interesting. No how large are these files that can be sent. and is it only audio. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

chatster18 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Looks interesting, but I doubt I will be leaving my laptop behind...I like the 15"...
    it's always greener with the other carrier...