Visit the folks at Impatica at Booth #908 Impatica ShowMate is a small, lightweight hardware ... WES Coverage forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!

WES 2008: Impatica ShowMate - Project your Blackberry

Visit the folks at Impatica at Booth #908

Impatica ShowMate is a small, lightweight hardware accessory to project:
    • PowerPoint presentations from BlackBerry, Palm, Sony Ericsson and Windows Mobile smartphones;
    • NEW! Screen contents from BlackBerry smartphones with BlackBerry OS 4.3 or later and from Windows Mobile devices.
    Simply attach the ShowMate to the VGA port of any projector or monitor and your handheld delivers your PowerPoint presentation wirelessly using Bluetooth technology. You can now roam the stage and interact with the audience to deliver a more engaging presentation, without being tethered to a laptop. In fact, you can now travel laptop free!

[read more]

Special note for all your 4.2 users:
    BlackBerry handheld with BlackBerry software 4.2.2 or higher is supported in a beta build of the software. To receive this version, please contact
    Last edited by cherrichiodo; 05-11-2008 at 01:14 AM.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    That is frekin awesome. So your blackberry can do just about anything now including presentations. Can't get any better than that. ~via BB (

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    Wow thats great.
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

djaar no está en línea Stack level 1
    I've been using it for a couple of months and it is an amazing tool! Having a 8830 with 4.2 on it, I can't wait for RIM to FINALLY take out the 4.5 to enable me to project my screen.~via BB (