Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

1)home security, power management, lighting, temperature control, baby monitor 2) Garage door, gate access (storage, ... WES Coverage forum

shftatsix no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242CE81D

Advertisement

1)home security, power management, lighting, temperature control, baby monitor

2) Garage door, gate access (storage, community), car alarm/car start remote, camcorder, my kids xbox 360 (muahahaha)

3) Most definitely

4) Yes

5) What can't it do? Walk my dog I guess

hchai no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    1) Home security, temperature control, Lighting, Power Management

2) Remote for MAC presentations - control powerpoint slides

3) Not that useful

4) Yes

5) Better PIM program!! BB OS is really short on this, as compared with WinMo and Treo.

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    1) * lighting
    * home security (self monitored)
    * power management,
    * temperature control
    * baby monitor

2) Sprinkler system/garage door

3)For the most part, though since we have comcast on demand I usually just get on the interenet and look for a movie I want to watch and its usually there, and we have all of our favorite shows recording on 3 differrent dual channel DVR units, so I dont really pay attention to much else that ondemand and dvr

4) Not very seldom, but maybe once in a great while

5) Blutooth car diagnosis for less expensive cars, to log data and see when things are going bad
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

mdspriggs no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    1)temperature control
    home security (self monitored)
    power management
    lighting
    baby monitor

2)Home stero, PC, anything with a remote. Replace the remote for my car stero head unit. The webcam on my PC for streaming video.

3)Yes

4)Yes

5) Print from any normal printer through the datacable.

donc36 no está en línea Stack level 1
    1)Home Security (self monitored)
    Lighting
    power management,
    temperature control
    baby monitor

2) What other applications would you like to access or control with your BlackBerry smartphone? - Home computer, TIVO

3) Is a television program guide with the ability to search, create a favorites list and add show reminders to your calendar a feature you would value? - Absolutely -

4) Would you purchase media related merchandise (dvds, television series etc.) directly from your BlackBerry smartphone through a secure media store in your UnifyGuide TM program guide? Yes, I do so now through Amazon Unbox

5) - Can it control the vacuum so I can pick up for my kids remotely?

chachawhitley no está en línea Stack level 1
    1) Unify4Life has several new and exciting applications planned for their road map. Please list the following applications in order of importance to you:
    temperature control
    power management,
    lighting
    baby monitor

2) What other applications would you like to access or control with your BlackBerry smartphone? Microsoft Office Applications

3) Is a television program guide with the ability to search, create a favorites list and add show reminders to your calendar a feature you would value? Yes

4) Would you purchase media related merchandise (dvds, television series etc.) directly from your BlackBerry smartphone through a secure media store in your UnifyGuide TM program guide? Possibly

5) What else would you like us to enable your Blackberry Smartphone to do for you? Start my car, unlock doors, etc. Stream music from sites such as yahoo.
    Last edited by chachawhitley; 05-15-2008 at 06:14 PM.

lexo no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by hayden View Post
    Unify4life & PinStack Presents the 3 Beta Unit Giveaway Contest!

PinStackers, thanks to the generosity of the Unify4life Team, we are offering three (3) Beta Unify4life A/V Hub units to PinStackers. We've giving ALL our loyal members the chance to win the still unreleased Audio/Video Hub by Unify4life, a $99.00 value.

Note: The A/V Hubs by Unify4life are NOT publicly available. As such they will be shipped to winners on June 1st 2008.

To enter this contest please answer the following questions:

1) Unify4Life has several new and exciting applications planned for their road map. Please list the following applications in order of importance to you:

* lighting

* baby monitor

* power management,

* temperature control

2) What other applications would you like to access or control with your BlackBerry smartphone?

3) Is a television program guide with the ability to search, create a favorites list and add show reminders to your calendar a feature you would value?

4) Would you purchase media related merchandise (dvds, television series etc.) directly from your BlackBerry smartphone through a secure media store in your UnifyGuide TM program guide?

5) What else would you like us to enable your Blackberry Smartphone to do for you?

The first complete reply will be an automatic winner. The remaining two winners will be randomly picked.

Contest closes May 16th 2008.

1)Home security(self monitored), Temperature control, Power management, Lighting, Baby monitor

2)Well I would like to see a remote car starter and car alarm system control/monitor.

3)Yes, this would be very nice and handy.

4)I would definately buy stuff from the media I like, that would save me trips to the video store(gas prices or outrages!)

5)A bluetooth enabled media stream so I can access all my media straight on my Blackberry whether it be from my desktop or Tv, kinda like the slingbox for a laptop.

igabc20 no está en línea Stack level 1
    * home security (self monitored)lighting
    * baby monitor
    * lighting
    * power management,
    * temperature control

2) What other applications would you like to access or control with your BlackBerry smartphone?
    to control my car alarm system

3) Is a television program guide with the ability to search, create a favorites list and add show reminders to your calendar a feature you would value?
    to automatically record any shows that are schedule to be viewed

4) Would you purchase media related merchandise (dvds, television series etc.) directly from your BlackBerry smartphone through a secure media store in your UnifyGuide TM program guide?
    yes why not. it would make it alot easier.

5) What else would you like us to enable your Blackberry Smartphone to do for you?
    i would like if my blackberry can be able to work with my car's entertainment sytem

untjoker no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by hayden View Post
    Unify4life & PinStack Presents the 3 Beta Unit Giveaway Contest!

PinStackers, thanks to the generosity of the Unify4life Team, we are offering three (3) Beta Unify4life A/V Hub units to PinStackers. We've giving ALL our loyal members the chance to win the still unreleased Audio/Video Hub by Unify4life, a $99.00 value.

Note: The A/V Hubs by Unify4life are NOT publicly available. As such they will be shipped to winners on June 1st 2008.

To enter this contest please answer the following questions:
    * lighting - 3
    * baby monitor - 5
    * home security (self monitored) - 1
    * power management - 2
    * temperature control - 4

love to access a company network

Yes, completely, would keep me from watching DVR

4) Would you purchase media related merchandise (dvds, television series etc.) directly from your BlackBerry smartphone through a secure media store in your UnifyGuide TM program guide? YES

5) What else would you like us to enable your Blackberry Smartphone to do for you? That's about all I think!

The first complete reply will be an automatic winner. The remaining two winners will be randomly picked.

Contest closes May 16th 2008.

www.unify4life.com

[Read more]
    Yes, I've been diagnosed with Phantom Vibration Disorder.....

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    * lighting
    * temperature control
    * power management
    * baby monitor

Car

YES It would be

YES as I have made quite a few purchases over my blackberry

5) What else would you like us to enable your Blackberry Smartphone to do for you

Would love to be able to set up the ability to dvr or tivo tv shows. Or even keyless entry for vehicles. That would be really neat.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Tonebone no está en línea Stack level 1
    1) Home security, power management, tempperature control, lighting, baby montior

2) Stereo sytem, able to record a tv program while away from home , and pc controls

3)Most definatly, just as i ansewred in question 2, it would be great to maybe record a show maybe someone was talking to you about and you could do it remotely.

4) Of course! Why not?

5) Full tivo controls and remote camera viewing.

This is a list of just my first thoughts, before reading this post i didnt even imagine this type of technology was possible from a blackberry. Seems like the directions this could go are almost limitless. Cheers to the geniuses behind this. Very exciting! Great work!

esasmiz no está en línea Stack level 1
    1)temperature control, lighting, baby monitor, home security, power management

2)My Home stereo system and my car stereo.

3)Yes this feature will help

4)Yes

5) ability to tivo tv shows and or purchase Pay per view Events.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    1. Baby monitor, home security, power management, temperature control,Lighting.
    2. Car Alarm, Garage Door, Computer.
    3. No cable so prob not
    4. Maybe I might.
    5. Remote BB control

jforce1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    1)power management
    lighting
    baby monitor
    temperature control

2) TV, car locks

3) Totally