Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast

1) home security lighting temperature control baby monitor power management 2) Car Remote Start / ... WES Coverage forum

bbfelts no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

1)
    home security
    lighting
    temperature control
    baby monitor
    power management

2) Car Remote Start / Monitor would be really cool! It would also be useful to monitor other house 'statuses' like water alarm for our sump pump.

3) Probably not, I use our DVR for that.

4) Possibly, but I would probably switch to a PC to read reviews/price comparison

5) What about integration to a URL? This would allow me to write cgi scripts to control whatever I want!

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    1) Home security, Power Management, temperature control, baby monitor, lighting

2) CD Players or stereos

3)Of course

4) Yes

5) bank accounts, credit cards, etc.

markjnj no está en línea Stack level 2
    1) Unify4Life has several new and exciting applications planned for their road map. Please list the following applications in order of importance to you:

1 home security (self monitored)
    2 power management
    3 lighting
    4 baby monitor
    5 temperature control

2) What other applications would you like to access or control with your BlackBerry smartphone?

I would like to be able to access and control various audio/video files on my pc as smoothly as the hub unit controls the a/v functions it currently does. I would also like to see something incorporated w/automobiles, wether it be A/V functions or automobile some other automotive function. In addition, due to the next question, I would like to see the ability to record or control DVR functions.

3) Is a television program guide with the ability to search, create a favorites list and add show reminders to your calendar a feature you would value?

This would absolutely be something of value to me considering the fact that I constantly miss shows that I would like to see due to the fact that I'm constantly forgetting when a show I would really like to see was on and eventually miss the show. If this function were available it would be helpful and beneficial for me b/c i would never miss a show! ability to record remotely would be cool as well...

4) Would you purchase media related merchandise (dvds, television series etc.) directly from your BlackBerry smartphone through a secure media store in your UnifyGuide TM program guide?

Possibly, I would have to see how user friendly and quick the interface would be, due to the fact that doing it from a computer would be much easier and quicker.

5) What else would you like us to enable your Blackberry Smartphone to do for you?

I would like if you could enable my blackberry to control everything i own! But, realistically I would really like to see home security monitoring and how that would work. In addition maybe something along the lines of a slingbox/slingplayer where we can control DVR or PC from home to be able to access and view A/V stored on those devices.

twitcheffect no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    208C26AD
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

twitcheffect no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    208C26AD
    1)power management
    Home security
    Lighting
    Temperature control
    Baby monitoring

2)CD player and home stereo

3)yes indeed

4)yes

5)keyless remote start for my car

MWPatterson no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Plz
    [To enter this contest please answer the following questions:

1) Unify4Life has several new and exciting applications planned for their road map. Please list the following applications in order of importance to you:
    1 - * baby monitor
    2 - * home security (self monitored)
    3 - * lighting
    4 - * power management,
    5 - * temperature control

2) What other applications would you like to access or control with your BlackBerry smartphone?
    The ability to integrate with future technology, IE fridge and things to alert us quicker of problems.

3) Is a television program guide with the ability to search, create a favorites list and add show reminders to your calendar a feature you would value?
    Yes, to remind me of shows of interest that I want to see.

4) Would you purchase media related merchandise (dvds, television series etc.) directly from your BlackBerry smartphone through a secure media store in your UnifyGuide TM program guide?
    If I find somehting interesting, I would it all depends on the content and topics covered.

5) What else would you like us to enable your Blackberry Smartphone to do for you?
    Now this is a good one, I would really like it to vbe able to drive my car and let me relax after work but, that is asking alot, lol. Seriously, I would like it to mainly be able to controll my AV equipment as I have 4 remotes at 1 tv and 2 at another and it would make it easier to operate at times.

schott no está en línea Stack level 2
    1) home security, temperature control, power management, Baby monitor
    2) Computer control
    3) yes
    4) yes
    5) Garage door opener

GODLY 1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30E95146
    To enter this contest please answer the following questions:
    * lighting
    * home security (self monitored)
    * power management,
    * temperature control
    * baby monitor (no babies)

Any product using a ir repeater.

No not really. This is already out and I choose to delete the program.

Yes, if truly secured.

Whatever you can provide.

obione no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24aa759c
    1. all of the above
    * lighting
    * baby monitor
    * home security (self monitored)
    * power management,
    * temperature control
    2. Besides controlling your TV Stereo and other components, I would like to watch TV from my blackberry. Something like Slingbox but you can also control you components as well.

3. Yes, especially if it has the ability to like you set recording on your DVR.

4. Yes i would.

5. I would love to have a remote starter for my car and open my car door for me, especially when my wife goes after me with a glass plate in her hand i can jump right into the car and drive off, lmao that would be a funny commerical.

dheser no está en línea Stack level 1
    It look really really cool! It would really awsome to win it!

1. home security (self monitored)
    2. baby monitor
    3.lighting
    4.power management
    5.temperature control

lpvida no está en línea Stack level 1
    1. power management, home security, lighting, baby monitor, temp control

2. Stream video to my blackberry

3. Yes

4. I would.

5. Control my pc remotely.

tws777 no está en línea Stack level 3
    1. lighting, temp contr, power mngmt, home secur, baby monitor
    2. tv, dvd, cable, garage door, ps3
    3. yes
    4. yes
    5. start, unlock, & lock my car! Maybe even roll down the windows!

mpbushard no está en línea Stack level 1
    1) Temperature control, lighting, baby monitor, home security, power management.
    2) Direct access and control for PC and Mac.
    3) Yes.
    4) Yes.
    5) Car Audio.

jeremyblaze no está en línea Stack level 2
    1) home security, lighting, temperature control, power management, baby monitor

2) What other applications would you like to access or control with your BlackBerry smartphone? Dvr

3) Is a television program guide with the ability to search, create a favorites list and add show reminders to your calendar a feature you would value? Absolutely

4) Would you purchase media related merchandise (dvds, television series etc.) directly from your BlackBerry smartphone through a secure media store in your UnifyGuide TM program guide? Rarely, but yes

5) What else would you like us to enable your Blackberry Smartphone to do for you? Function as presenter and remote for PCs. Via Bluetooth

The ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Ekzt1nr no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask
    1-power management, lighting, home security, temperature control, baby monitor
    2-power my home stereo on/off, flip the channels of my xm radio, work as a universal remote (would be fun to have)
    3-hell yeah....great feature...i could always find my phone...but i always seem to misplace my remote every single F'n day!
    4-maybe, depending the price and how much memory it would take up
    5-idk, wut else can you do? i think you guys covered all grounds.....unless you could make it cut gas prices then i dont think you need anything else

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast